PEP Account Online Application Portal – Apply here. How to apply for a PEP account. Apply here for your PEP account online now; You can apply in-store, remember to bring your ID and proof of income. Open a PEP account today in-store or online! It’s easy to apply and very safe to use.
PEP account Online Application Portal – Apply here
Shop now and pay later on credit with a PEP account. Open a PEP account today in-store or online! It’s easy to apply and very safe to use, so you can get even MORE of PEP everyday lowest prices. Use your PEP account card at any PEP and any of our family of stores, which include Refinery, Ackermans, Tekkie Town, Dunns, Dealz, and Shoe City stores.
What is a PEP Account?
ABSA Bank issues the PEP Money card to those who apply for it. The PEP Money card is a bank account that offers a Gold debit card. With the card, shopping, sending and spending money are easier, safer and quicker. Saving money with them is also easy and completely free. Account transaction with your Gold debit card and through your mobile phone is also a feasible option when you have an account and a Gold debit card with them.
How to apply for a PEP account application?
To apply for a PEP account, start by using the link given below and follow below steps.
- Step 1: The first step is to register yourself for an online account with them.
- Step 2: Enter your South African ID details, and add your ID document number and also your card number.
- Step 3: Once done, you can fill in the application that asks you to incorporate your income details.
- Step 4: Proof of income can be the latest 3-month payment slips. The payment slips can be for a permanent, on-contract, self-employed, domestic, or pensioner employment type.
- Step 5: Once done, you can submit the application for the PEP stores online.
- Step 6: You can also submit your PEP store application in the stores along with your income proof. Simultaneously, you can send in your application via their email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the PEP application requirements?
The application requirements for the PEP stores card will include;
- You will need a South African ID for your PEP application.
- To get the PEP store card, you must be a South African citizen.
- Include your income proof which should be the payment slips from your last 3 months.
In order to process your application, we require your proof of income. Please submit your proof of income by any one of these channels below:
Employment Type: Proof of Income Needed
- Permanent: Latest 3 months’ Payslips or latest 3 months’ Bank Statements
- On Contract: Latest 3 months’ Payslips or latest 3 months’ Bank Statements
- Self Employed: Latest 3 months’ Bank Statements
- Domestic: Latest 3 months’ Payslips, latest 3 months’ Bank Statements or Employment Confirmation Form
- Pensioner: Latest 3 months’ Bank Statements or other form of proof
Who is Eligible?
If you want to know what makes you eligible for their Gold card, you must look through the below points.To be able to hold the Gold card, you must be a minimum 18-years-old.
The green barcode ID or the smart ID card must be provided for filling in the application form.
You will require your mobile number to start the Gold card application.
For account activation, you will need R20 as a minimum balance.
How to download Job Jack PEP application form 2022?
The Job Jack application form for 2022 is available at the link given here.
Download the online form by clicking on the available link. Fill in the form online and then download it, take a print of it and then submit it to the address mentioned in the application.
How to manage PEP Account
You can manage your PEP account via one of many self-service channels:
- USSD: Check your balance and installment due, apply for a credit limit increase, and more by dialing *120*3012# (network rates apply).
- Voice prompts (IVR): Dial 0860 737 000, select the PEP account Card option and follow the voice prompts. Have your card and ID number ready.
Where can you use my PEP account card?
You can use the PEP account card at any of the PEP family stores: Refinery, Ackermans, Tekkie Town, Dunns, Dealz, and Shoe City stores.
PEP account card is easy to obtain and provides a lot of leverage to South African citizens. If you wish to take the PEP account card, you must add the details in the application form and send it across to them. Most people get approved for the store cards and people who use them find a convenient shopping companion in the store card.
How to pay your PEP account
- You can pay at any PEP, Refinery, Ackermans, Shoe City, Tekkie Town, Dealz or Dunns store
- Pay via your mobile banking app or internet banking. We are an approved beneficiary with all banking institutions. Search for Tenacity Financial Services from the list of pre approved beneficiaries.
- Pay by debit order. Email us at email@example.com and we will send you the necessary forms to complete.
- Do an instant secure EFT via OZOW here (SA only).
- EFT at a bank branch or enabled ATM or a cash payment at a cash – accepting ATM
Account Name : Tenacity Financial Services
Account number : 070336342
Branch number : 051001
Your 16 – digit PEP Account card number Cash payment at a Flash trader
If you are unable to pay your installment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0860 737 000.
Alternatively, click here to make a payment commitment.
Does PEP have a clothing account ?
Yes, PEP has a clothing account and you can shop now and pay later. Apply for the account online on the PEP website. Whether You’Re Looking For Some Tops, That Summer Dress You’Ve Always Wanted For Ladies. Shop All Your Ladies Fashion Dresses, Skirts, Shorts, Tops And More At PEP Stores. Lowest Prices. One Stop Shop For All. Wide Variety Of Products. Affordable Prices.
For any application or PEP account related queries, you can call PEP Customer Care on 0860 737 000 or email email@example.com