srd@sassa. gov. za login | Application | Status check | Appeal form, Reconfirm. Check Your SASSA R350 Grant Status Online, srd.sassa.gov.za SASSA R350 Grant Status Online, sassa status check for r350 payment dates, sassa status check for r350 payment dates south, srd sassa gov za banking details, sassa status pending, how do i check the status of my sassa r350
firstname.lastname@example.org login | Application | Status check | Appeal form | Reconfirm
The Government of South Africa continues to offer the SASSA Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD 350), a grant of R350 per month for 6 months to be paid to individuals who are currently unemployed, do not receive any form of income, social grant or UIF payment etc, and include both Refugees and Asylum Seeker permit holders.
Criteria for Grant Application
- A South African Citizens, Permanent Resident or Refugee registered on the Home Affairs database or a holder of a special permit under the Special Angolan Dispensation, the Lesotho Exemption Permit dispensation or the Zimbabwe Exemption Permit Dispensation, or an asylum seeker whose section 22 permit or visa is valid or was valid on 15 March 2020;
- Currently residing within the borders of the Republic of South Africa; above the age of 18 and below the age of 60;
- Not receiving any adult social grant in respect of himself or herself;
- Not receiving an unemployment insurance benefit and does not qualify to receive an unemployment insurance benefit;
- Not receiving a stipend from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme or other financial aid;
- Not receiving any other government COVID-19 response support; and
- Not a resident in a government funded or subsidised institution
Applicants will be required to provide complete information, including:
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee/ asylum seeker permit number
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document
- Gender and Disability
- Contact details – Cell phone number
- Residential Address
What needed for SRD Grants Application
Name & Surname
How to apply for the SRD grant online
- Go to srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll to the ‘How do I apply for this SRD Grant’ section
- Click on the yellow bar which says ‘click here to apply online’
- Enter your mobile number
- Click “send sms”
- Then enter the one time pin that Sassa has sent to the number
Continue the application process by filling in the steps required by Sassa
How to apply for the SRD grant on WhatsApp
- Add 082 046 8553 as a contact on your phone
- Go on WhatsApp and send a message saying ‘hi’ to this number
- You will then receive a response and you should then respond saying ‘help’
- You will be given various options, reply saying ‘4’
- This will lead you to the Unathi Sassa platform message which you should reply ‘SRD’ to
- You then have to confirm whether you’re applying for yourself or someone else
- Now the actual application begins and you’ll have to submit your name, surname and ID number in the message.
- You will then receive a message on Whatsapp stating the next steps.
In order to access or to have your SRD grant application considered, an applicant must grant consent for Sassa to verify his or her identity, residency, income or social security benefits. Applicants will also need to accept the declaration and consent.
Under the new Act, existing beneficiaries are urged to reapply. Once you’ve reapplied, you won’t have to apply again.
Check srd.sassa.gov.za Grant Status Online
- To check your srd.sassa.gov.za SASSA R350 Grant Status Online follow the information provided below:
- Goto the SASSA R350 Grant Status Portal at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Next. Enter first your ID number and then your cellphone number.
- If these details are correct you will receive an update on the application.
Through the provision of the Social Relief of Distress (SRD), Sassa has explained that they aim to assist people who face undue hardship and they hope to ensure that many do not go to bed hungry.
SRD SASSA gov za banking details submission
SRD SASSA gov za banking details submission can be done online. Banking Details for SASSA R350 special COVID-19 SRD grant can now be changed on any day of the month to reflect the new payment method for your next payment.
Beneficiaries of the COVID-19 SRD grant are encouraged to use their bank accounts to receive this grant to avoid overcrowding at the post offices. The SASSA R350 grant can be paid into a bank account, through a Post Office or via CashSend.
To update SASSA R350 banking details visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za and scroll down to the “How do I change my banking details” section.
How to change SASSA R350 banking details
- You will get an SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, to the mobile phone number with which you registered during application.
- Click on the link in the SMS and follow the instructions carefully.
- Should you select payment into a bank account, please ensure that you are the owner of the account. SASSA cannot pay your grant into another person’s bank account.
- Should you select the money transfer option via one of the major banks, please ensure that the mobile phone number on which you received the SMS is registered in your name. SASSA cannot pay your grant into a mobile phone number which is registered to another person.
- Please also note that the new banking details will only be used for future payments, after verification.
Clients can update personal information which was initially incorrectly provided on the SRD website and/or alter their responses to the screening questions asked in their application. Also, those who wish to update their screening questions for the assessment of the April and May 2022 periods, should do so by no later than 07 July 2022 on the SRD website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za.
How To Apply To The R350 Grant Under The New Rules
- Under the new Act, existing beneficiaries are urged to reapply. Once you’ve reapplied, you won’t have to apply again.
- Applicants are urged to only submit one application instead of multiple applications across the various platforms. Confirmation will be received as soon as the application has been successfully submitted.
- Sassa has to then approve or reject all SRD grant applications received before the 15th of the month. Beneficiaries will then receive an SMS informing them of whether they’ve been approved or not.
For more Information about Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grants
- Call SASSA at 080060 10 11 or e-mail to email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
- Check your status – https://srd.sassa.gov.za
Currently not working my last Srd grant was in June and the other months been beclined
Sassa is playing with people my srd for August decline for what
Hi I’m not working but my July declined.
I’ve changed my number on my application but when I got get my money it says no card record why
My last payment was on June,July and August 2022 says declined due to other income I know nothing about
My last payment was on March for rsd 350,it’s says I have an income while I’m not working…I only get child grant…