Zambia Census 2022 Amplitude Tests Question and Answers Pdf. Amplitude tests Download here | Download here PDF File Census Amplitude Test | Population census in Zambia was reported at 1 in 2020, according to the World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized sources. Zambia Census 2022 Amplitude tests
Zambia Census 2022 Amplitude Tests Question and Answers Pdf
Zambia Population census – actual values, historical data, forecasts and projections were sourced from the World Bank on July of 2022.
Population censuses collect data on the size, distribution and composition of population and information on a broad range of social and economic characteristics of the population. Zambia Census 2022 Amplitude tests
An aptitude test may include a spatial awareness test to measure a job candidate’s ability to think in three dimensions. A series of shapes or objects may be presented to the candidate, and he or she may be asked to arrange them in a certain order or to identify a missing shape or object. Zambia Census 2022 Amplitude tests
Zambia Census 2022 Amplitude tests
Most common questions in an Aptitude test
- Verbal reasoning questions in an aptitude test Verbal reasoning tests are used to assess how well a candidate understands written information. It will often involve the candidate being given a passage of text to read and then being asked a set of questions based on that passage. A verbal reasoning test will typically assess the candidate’s ability to understand the content and to make sound judgments based on that content.
- Numerical reasoning questions in an aptitude test Numerical reasoning tests are used to assess a candidate’s ability to work with numbers and data. It is used to assess the candidate’s ability to analyze data, interpret information and make sound judgments based on that data. –
- General knowledge questions in an aptitude test A general knowledge test is used to assess a candidate’s general knowledge across a wide range of subjects. It will usually consist of a series of questions based on a range of subjects including history, geography, sports, and current events.
- Spatial awareness questions in an aptitude test A spatial awareness test will assess a candidate’s ability to think in three dimensions. It will typically involve being shown a series of shapes or objects and being asked to arrange them in a certain order or to identify a missing shape or object.
What are the key Responsibilities and Duties of Zonal Census Coordinator ?
- Effectively conduct Enumerators and Supervisors’ training on all scheduled days.
- Ensure that necessary materials and equipment are allocated to enumerators.
- Conduct roll call of enumerators and supervisors on each day of training at random times at least twice daily using the application on the Tablel and sync the captured data to the Central server;
- Work with the District Commissioner and the District Census Coordinator (DCC) to ensure that Supervisors and Enumerators take an oath of Secrecy before commencement of fieldwork;
- Deploy the field teams and ensure that the enumerators under your supervision start enumeration operations by the designated census dates.
- Ensure all the necessary permits to access prohibited areas are obtained
- Liaise with the District census officer, district census coordinator or relevant community leaders to identify all the special population groups (correctional facilities, hotels/lodges, hospitals, out-door sleepers, among others within your jurisdiction)
- Conduct spot checks in all the enumeration areas under your charge.
- Resolve challenges that may arise in the field, both technical and administrative.
- Ensure that everybody in your zonal area has been enumerated.
- Return all the census materials and equipment to the district census coordinator (DCC).
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the District Census Coordinator (DCC).