www.cao.ac.za online application 2023. CAO Application for 2023 is now available to aspirants. Download Central Applications Office Application Form 2022/2023 Academic Session. CAO application form is also available in pdf for an easy download.
You can get assistance on this page with the following: CAO application status, CAO application opening and closing dates for admission in 2023, CAO application login, CAO status checking, CAO my application status, and CAO international/foreign students requirements in 2023. www.cao.ac.za online application 2023 form.
The 2023 CAO application form is currently available to applicants who wish to enroll in the institution.
If you have already submitted an application form, please do not submit a duplicate application via the Internet.
The CAO will only accept one application form from you for a specific entry year and term.
www.cao.ac.za online application 2023 – Apply CAO
To Complete Your Online Application follow the following Steps :
- Step 1 : Go to our website: www.cao.ac.za and click on ‘Apply’
- Step 2 : Read the information and click on ‘Continue with Application’
- Step 3 : Enter your ID number and click on ‘Submit’
- Step 4 : Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Continue with Application’
- Step 5 : Start to enter ALL the details requested. Once you have entered all the requested information, click on ‘Next’
- Step 6 : Click on ‘Continue with Online Application’
- Step 7 : A pop-up window will appear with your CAO number, password and EasyPay number. Read the instructions.
The same information will also be sent to the email address you provided. This information is important in case you want to access your information at a later date. www.cao.ac.za online application 2023 – Apply CAO
Note : You Have Not Yet Completed Your Application
- Step 8 : Click on ‘Continue with Online Application’.
- Step 9 : Follow the instructions and complete ALL the information requested, then click ‘Next’.
- Step 10 : Complete the ‘Next of Kin’ details and click ‘Next’.
- Step 11 : Insert the school name and click on ‘Search’. The school name will appear in a box and you must enter the year you attended that school and the year you finished attending that school.
- Step 12 : Click ‘Next’.
- Step 13 : When you reach ‘Process My Application’, click on the button. YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOW BEEN SUBMITTED
- Step 14 : The message on your screen will display that your submission has been successful.
- Step 15 : You can now pay online and/or upload your supporting documents.
- Step 16 : Pay via EasyPay. See page 24 on ‘Ways to Pay the Administration Fee’.
How To Apply For www.cao.ac.za online application 2023 Using Mobile App?
You first have to download the mobile app. There are two ways to download the ‘Central Applications Office’ app, which is available for Android or Apple devices.
Via the CAO website The app is available on the following stores:
- Open a browser on your device and go to the Central Applications Office website www.cao.ac.za
- Look for the icon for your device and click on it to take you to the store where you can install it.
Download the App via the App Stores The app is available in the following stores :
- Go to your store and search for ‘Central Applications Office’.
- Install the app with the following icon.
- Even when applying via the app you will have to upload your supporting documents online at our website www.cao.ac.za
- See payment options at ‘Online Applications’
How To Fill CAO Hard Copy Application Form?
This is the least efficient option
- Handbooks and Application Forms are posted to your school. Find out from your principal and LO teacher. This application material should have reached your school by the end of April.
- Handbooks and Application Forms are also available from the four universities in KZN and from the DBE District Offices.
- Some Libraries also have the Handbooks and Application Forms.
When to apply directly to the colleges: You should apply directly to the HEI (not through the CAO) in the following cases:
- Postgraduate courses.
- Entry to courses at post-initial-year level.
- Short duration, one-term, part-time and occasional courses.
- Re-admission to Dublin City University, Mary Immaculate College, Trinity College and University of Limerick.
- Follow-on courses at the institutes of technology.
- Any course not mentioned in the CAO Handbook.
- Certain mature applicants.
- Graduate/mature applicants to the Royal College of Surgeons.
You may also request an application form by :
- Contacting the CAO Call Centre at 031 268 4444 or 086 086 0226
- Sending an email to formrequestcao [AT] cao.ac.za
- Visiting the CAO office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor
Send completed hard-copy Application Forms to us by :
- Emailing it to: formsreceivedcao @cao.ac.za
- Posting it to Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014
- Hand delivering it to
- CAO, Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street (previously Cato Manor Road), Durban (Office Hours: 08:00-16:30 Monday to Friday).
If you apply by completing a hard-copy Application Form, your application takes at least two to three weeks to process after we receive your completed Application Form and administration fee.
Only then the institutions to which you have applied will have access to it. We also have no control over how long the Post Office takes to deliver your completed Application Form to us.
All the application dates share one thing in common. This is the time, “5:15 PM.” As a result, make sure you do all the necessary processes and provide all the required data before 5:15 PM. Failure to apply by that time, you will fall under the category known as “CAO late applicants.” It is advisable to finalize the process a few weeks before the closing date; hence, beating the deadline rush that comes with numerous unpredictable issues. Remember, the registrations process does not offer students any extensions, and its fee payment policy does not provide for compensation. www.cao.ac.za online application 2023 – Apply CAO.
- The Closing Date for a programme is the final date for your application and administration fee of R250.00 to reach us and for it to be considered as being ‘on-time’.
- Applications received and/or administration fees received after the programme closing date are regarded as being late and may only be considered after all ‘on-time’ applications have been assessed.
- Applications and/or administration fees received from 1 November 2021 incur the late fee cost of R470.00.
INSTITUTION MAKES USE OF CAO IN SOUTH AFRICA
More than twenty institution makes Use of CAO for their application in South Africa, mainly in Kwazulu-Natal. Below is the list of the Institutions:
- Durban University of Technology
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Zululand
- Southern Business School
- Berea Technical College
- Berea College of Technology
- AAA School of Advertising
- Central Technical College
- CTU Training Solutions
- Embury Institute for Higher Education
- ICESA Education
- iStudent Academy
- Management and Leadership Academy (ICESA Education Subdivision)
- PAX College
- Pearson Institute of Higher Education
- Regent Business School
- Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology
- Rosebank College
- Springfield FET College
- The Business School at Varsity College (Part Time Division)
CAO contact details
- Call Centre: 031 268 4444
- Share Call: 086 0860 CAO / 086 0860 226
- Fax Number: 086 622 8828
- If faxing from outside South Africa use +27 31 268 4422
- Gate 11, Central Services Complex – UKZN
- Mary Thiphe Street (Cato Manor Road)
- Cato Manor
- Private Bag X06
If you have Questions about www.cao.ac.za online application 2023, Suggestions, Contributions or Corrections regarding this Post, kindly make use of the comment box below.