WITS self service 2022 – Student Portal. University of the Witwatersrand Student Self-Service Portal ; Upload your supporting documents. View Academic Applications and their statuses. View your Financial Aid Aplication. Self-Service Portal for applicants and current students.
WITS self service 2022 – Student Portal
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
If you have any queries please contact the Student Call Centre on 0117171888. 861224.
WITS self service 2022 – How to
HOW TO RESET WITS BLACKBOARD LEARN PASSWORD : https://self-service.wits.ac.za/On the WITS Blackboard Login Page, do the following;
- Click on Forgot Password / Reset Password
- Enter your Username / Student Email Address as Prompted
- You will receive details in your Email on how to access your account again.
Follow these steps and assign a new password as prompted.Try Logging in Again.
Current Students – Your Password is your current Student password. If you have forgotten your password click here.
For more information
Ground Floor – Solomon Mahlangu House (formerly Senate House)
Private Bag 4
- Monday – Friday 08:00AM – 16:30PM
- Wednesday 09:00AM – 16:30PM
Visit official webage WITS Student Portal – Self Service Portal