MATI-MIS ONLINE APPLICATION Vyuo Vya Kilimo Online Application 2022/23 Academic Year. The Permanent Secretary to the Ministry of Agriculture is announcing agricultural training opportunities at the level Diploma and Diploma in Agriculture. www.kilimo.go.tz, Application Vyuo vya Kilimo 2022/23, mfumo wa maombi vyuo vya kilimo
Vyuo Vya Kilimo Online Application 2022/23
Vyuo Vya Kilimo Online Application is now open. Applicants for this training are graduates of Form 4 with two D’s (2) in science subjects and “D” two (2) of other non-religious subjects; Form Six (6) graduates with achievement of one (1) Principal and one (1) Subsidiary; agricultural training graduates Undergraduate Diploma in Agriculture (Basic Technician-NTA Level 4); and Diploma in agriculture (Technician certificate-NTA Level 5).
The Ministry welcomes applications to join the training at Agricultural Colleges Government registered with the National Council for Vocational Education and Training Technical Skills (NACTVET) based on the features identified in this ad from June 14, 2022 to July 30, 2022.
- Applicants are required to register and apply electronically for the system MATI MIS at this address http://mati.kilimo.go.tz/Registration
- On an electronic system the applicant attaches a copy of his / her certificates Certified (including birth certificate).
- Applicant may choose three (3) courses at various colleges to begin with and the one he loves the most.
- Responses for those selected to join the various courses will be provided through The ‘account’ used by the applicant to apply for the training after verification by NACTVET.
- A training join form will be provided by the college of choice applicant using his address.
- All applicants are advised to write full address, email and telephone number available for communication more.
- The deadline for submitting an electronic application is July 30, 2022.
How to Apply Vyuo Vya Kilimo 2022/23
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE MATI–MIS ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
- For first time applicants:
- These are new applicants to MATI–MIS online application system.
- Register in the system to obtain username and password to start online application.
- For your online application to processed pay APPLICATION FEE through CONTOL NUMBER 997460004011.
- You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to
- complete the application.
NOTE DURING APPLICATION:
- Fields with (*) are mandatory.
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX e.g. 0788347788
- In each field place mouse cursor to get instruction during application.
- Applicant’s Username and password will be auto generated by a system after application submission and will appear in the following format:
- NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of completion i.e : S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY e.g S0751/0023/2016/ or P0751/0023/2020
2. Existing applicants.
- These are applicants who have already registered to a system.
- Use username and password obtained from previous registration to login to the system at any time. After application is closed, they may track their application status
3. NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY. Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
4. An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
5. Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password.
In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.