VUT Status Check 2023 – Vaal University of Technology. www.vut.ac.za Application Status – How to Track Your VUT Application Status. VUT Status Check 2023, the Vaal University of Technology Status, VUT Application Status, Check VUT Online Application Status, VUT Application Status Check, VUT Student application Status, VUT Application Admission Status, VUT Application Status Portal. VUT Status Check 2023.
VUT Status Check 2023 – Vaal University of Technology
To check VUT Application Status, you need to follow these simple steps given below to access Vaal University of Technology Application Status portal 2022.
How to Check VUT Application Status 2023 – VUT Status Check
Haven’t received a response for your Vaal University of Technology, VUT application for admission? Track and access the admission application status online.
Checking the status of your applications is a crucial part of the college application process, and it’s important to do it as frequently as possible. There are several ways to check the application status of VUT online.
Follow these steps to Check/Track your Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Application Status after applying;
- Step 1: To check the Vaal University of Technology (VUT) application status got to https://www.vut.ac.za/status/
- Step 2: Enter Student Number, Passport or ID Number and then click the “Search” button.
Official correspondence will be sent to all applicants confirming all outcomes. All information on registration instruction will be made available to all successful candidates.
Types of VUT Application Status
There are five types of application status you might see on your account, each one signifying a different step in the application process. The application status also indicates when you can expect an update on your application.
- Pending Application: Once you have completed your application and submitted it, it stays in this status until the university has reviewed and processed it. This can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
- In Progress: At this point, VUT has begun reviewing and processing your application. You can expect an update on your application within a few days.
- Reviewing—This status indicates that the university is still reviewing your application. You can expect an update within a few weeks.
- Approved: This means that VUT has finished reviewing your application and has approved it for admission. You can expect an update on your application within a few days.
- Rejected: If your application has reached this status, VUT has rejected it and you do not qualify for admission to any of the available programs.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. We urge you to apply as soon as you get your Grade 11 final results. The initial selection at VUT is based on your Grade 11 final marks or your most recent Grade 12 marks. You will only receive a firm offer once they have evaluated your final Matric marks. To study at VUT, you will need to have either a NSC or Matric certificate, or else the N3 certificate (minimum average of 60%).
Students can apply in the following two ways:
- Download the application form from the VUT website and follow the instructions
- You need to post the hard-copy to the following address:apply directly via the online application platform
For any enquires related to your application, contact the VUT admissions office at their Campuses