Viwango Vipya Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023 | Teachers Salary Scale Range. The Public Service Commission of Tanzania is an Independent Department in the President’s Office established under Section 9(1) of the Public Service Act No.8 of 2002. The PSC was established as a part of the Public Service Reforms which were taking place in the country. Its establishment aimed at unifying the Public Service in terms of employment procedures, rights, status and benefits.
The purpose behind the establishment of the PSC was to improve Performance Management Systems in service delivery as spelt out in the Tanzania Public Service Management and Employment Policy of 1999 as revised in 2008. The PSC became operational in January, 2004 and its main function, apart from receiving and acting on appeals, is to ensure that employers, appointing and disciplinary authorities in the Public Services comply with the laws, regulations and procedures when discharging their statutory powers relating to the Service.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is established under the Public Service Act No. 8 of 2002 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), and became operational on 7th January, 2004. The establishment of the PSC is amongst the efforts to implement the Public Service Management and Employment Policy of 1998 (revised 2008) and Public Service Act No. 8 of 2002 as amended in 2007.
The PSC has replaced three (3) Service Commissions, each being responsible for a particular Service, namely:
- The Teachers’ Service Commission
- The Local Government Service Commission
- The Civil Service Commission
How much money does a person working in Tanzania make?
- A person working in Tanzania typically earns around 1,260,000 TZS per month. Salaries range from 319,000 TZS (lowest average) to 5,640,000 TZS (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
- This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different careers. If you are interested in the salary of a particular job, see below for salaries for specific job titles.
The median, the maximum, the minimum, and the range
- Salaries in Tanzania range from 319,000 TZS per month (minimum salary) to 5,640,000 TZS per month (maximum average salary, actual maximum is higher).
- The median salary is 1,310,000 TZS per month, which means that half (50%) of the population are earning less than 1,310,000 TZS while the other half are earning more than 1,310,000 TZS. The median represents the middle salary value. Generally speaking, you would want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more than the median salary.
- Closely related to the median are two values: the 25th and the 75th percentiles. Reading from the salary distribution diagram, 25% of the population are earning less than 735,000 TZS while 75% of them are earning more than 735,000 TZS. Also from the diagram, 75% of the population are earning less than 3,610,000 TZS while 25% are earning more than 3,610,000 TZS.
Viwango Vipya Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023 | Teachers Salary Scale Range
New Government Salary Scales: Approved.
- TGTS B1 = 419,000/- and TGTS C1 = 530,000/-
- TGTS D1 = 716,000/- and TGTS E1 = 940,000/-
- TGTS F1 = 1,235,000/- and TGTS G1 = 1,600,000/-
- TGTS H1 = 2,091,000/- and TGTS I = 2,810,000/-
B1 = Basic 419,000
- Cwt = 8,390.
- Pension = 20,950.
- Income = 46,090.
- Insur = 12,570
- Take home = 331,000
C1 = Basic 530,000
- Cwt = 10,600.
- Pension = 26,500.
- Income = 58,300.
- Insurance = 15,900
- Take home = 418,700
D1= Basic 716,000
- Cwt = 14,320.
- Pension = 35,800.
- Income = 78,760.
- Insurance = 21,400
- Take home = 565,640
E1 = Basic 940,000
- Cwt = 18,800.
- Pension = 47,000.
- Income = 103,400.
- Insurance = 28,200
- Take home = 742,600
F1 = Basic 1,235,000
- Cwt = 24,700.
- Pension = 61,750.
- Income = 135,850.
- Insurance = 37,050
- Take home = 975,650
That is all about Viwango Vipya Vya Mshahara Wa Walimu 2023, Teachers Salary Scale Range. This time, hopefully the Information can provide benefits to all of you.