UKZN Student Enabler Portal – Login | University of KwaZulu Natal. On this artical you will go through the University of KwaZulu Natal, UKZN Student Enabler Portal and how to access it with your login credentials.
UKZN Student Enabler Portal – Login | University of KwaZulu Natal
Here, UKZN Students can access student self-help iEnabler for online application and registration of academic courses, check admission status, view exams grade/results, residential registration, Change personal information, get academic and other information, Student Personnel Other Credentials and make payments.
It also contains the official website, benefits of using the student portal; steps on how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
About UKZN Student Enabler Portal
The University of KwaZulu – Natal (UKZN) has designed an online student self – help iEnabler for students of the university to login with their 9–digits Student Number and 5 – digit PIN to gain access to the UKZN Student Portal.
The University encourages its students to take advantage of the online registration process and register safely from home or any place with a computer/tablet/mobile phone and Internet access.
All returning or new students, upon resumption, need to select courses, get familiar with the University of KwaZulu-Natal grounds, find out where classes take place, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, department offices and much more.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a UKZN student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The UKZN student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content. UKZN Student Enabler Portal
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers.
Specific purpose of using the UKZN student Enabler portal
Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance. In essence, this article contains details on the official University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN student portal and its website.
It is also important to note the benefit of the UKZN student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- UKZN Course Registration;
- UKZN Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UKZN Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your UKZN transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who can Use the UKZN Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
How to Access UKZN Student Portal
- Visit the UKZN Website : https://ukzn.ac.za/
- Select Student on the navigation tab OR Scroll to Discover UKZN
- Tap on Student Portal
- Find Link here to UKZN Student Portal homepage
Discover a series of links intended to facilitate ready access to the information you need to ensure that your studies proceed as smoothly as possible.
How to Recover Your UKZN Student Portal Forgotten password
To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
UKZN Student Enabler Online Course
As a new/current student , you can access the self – service student iEnabler system on campus or on your computer at home. Find steps on how to register online.
1. Login UKZN Student Self – Help Enabler
2. Enter your Student Number and PIN
3. Navigate to Web Registration under Student iEnabler
4. Read the descriptions
5. Tap and read the Rules and Regulations , then click ” I accept “
NB : Please note accepting rules and regulations is mandatory thus , failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt to register for your courses . These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
6. Tap on ” Submit Registration ” to access your names , programme , and courses for which you would be registering to appear
7. Select the courses you will be offering for the semester.
Note that some courses are compulsory and some are elective courses.
8. Scroll down to select Save and Continue.
9. Select Continue from the newly opened page.
10. Preview the summary of the courses you have selected . Then , “Accept Registration”
UKZN Student Portal ResidentRegistration
Here are the steps to follow when registering for student resident
- Login UKZN Student Enabler here
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Go to Resident Registration
- Accept Rules and Regulations
- Submit Registration
- Select the Year of Registration
- Check your room allocation and programme
- Accept Registration
- Select Proof of Resident Registration – PDF and Tap on the document
- Download the File Print out 2 copies
- Log out
University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Official Website
UKZN Learn Portal Login
University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Contacts.
- EDGEWOOD | HOWARD COLLEGE | MEDICAL SCHOOL | PIETERMARITZBURG | WESTVILLE
- DBN: +27 31 260 1111 | PMB: +27 33 260 5111 | or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
- CAMPUS WIDE ADDRESS Corner of Richmond & Marianhill Rd, Pinetown Private Bag X03 Ashwood 3605 Mazisi Kunene Road, Glenwood.
UKZN Official Email Adress
- EDGEWOOD CAMPUS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOWARD COLLEGE CAMPUS :email@example.com
- MEDICAL SCHOOL CAMPUS :firstname.lastname@example.org PIETERMARITZBURG CAMPUS : email@example.com
- WESTVILLE CAMPUS : firstname.lastname@example.org