UDOM Online Application System 2022/2023 UDOM is hereby inviting Applications for various level to apply for the academic year of 2022/2023 for the following
- Postgraduate Degree Programmes,
- Undergraduate Courses,
- Certificate and Diploma Courses
You can apply for all programmes using our online application form.
The University is located about 8 km east of the city centre, and is accessible by public transport, which is easily available from the city centre. Given the central location of Dodoma, UDOM is strategically positioned to serve applicants around the country and specifically Government and private sector employees living in Dodoma, who hitherto could not find training opportunities in the area. Additionally, the geographical location and Dodoma weather render UDOM a convenient place for international students.
If you wish to submit an application for admission at University of Dodoma (UDOM) read the specific requirements carefully. You will find a link to the Application Portal, which you use for submission of the application, on the individual sites under Application procedure. Please carefully review the website for the programme you wish to apply for, before you submit your application.
Applications are only accepted via our online application portal. By applying online below, you will be redirected to the relevant page on the University site where you can begin the process.
University of Dodoma (UDOM) Online Application System – Apply UDOM online
UDOM Online Application System (UOAS). The University of Dodoma (UDOM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Undergraduate Degree and Non Degree Programmes (Certificate and Diploma) for the academic year 2022-2023, under the DIRECT, EQUIVALENT & RPL Qualification modes.
All applications are processed through an Online Admission System which can be accessed at https://application.udom.ac.tz/. All application procedures are available from the online system website. All applicants (direct and equivalent qualifications) will have to apply through the UDOM-OAS.
How to apply for various programmes at UDOM through UDOM OAS (https://application.udom.ac.tz/)
- Step #1: Applicants are required to complete application procedures through Online System via the link http://application.udom.ac.tz or through UDOM website: www.udom.ac.tz
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants from University of Dodoma (UDOM), it will direct you to UDOM online application system, there is a form where you should fill in all the required information. The required information for UDOM registration are your full name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to University of Dodoma (UDOM) online application and then provide your information as required. You must fill your sex, marital status, date of birth, and others.
- Step #4: Application fee payments: In order to complete for University of Dodoma (UDOM) application you must pay first an application fee When logged in.
- Step #5: The Online application, after fee payment, you can able to select which course you want to study at University of Dodoma (UDOM).
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: After completing your selection of courses of University of Dodoma (UDOM) now you have to submit your application. But remember thatan applicant is required to complete all steps from Home in order to Submit your application.
- All fees paid will not be refunded.
- All students, if accepted, are expected to conform entirely to University regulations.
UDOM Online Application
Deadline of Application and Application fee
- For Undergraduate Applicants
- Application Fee is 10000/=
NOTE: Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September this year.