UCT Online Application 2024 Apply Now — Here you will be provided with University of Cape Town application forms, UCT online application 2024 undergraduate, UCT application fees for 2024, UCT application requirements, how to apply for UCT application online 2024, UCT application portal 2024 — www.uct.ac.za online application forms & UCT application deadline 2024.
UCT online application 2024 – Apply Now
The University of Cape Town is South Africa’s oldest university which is located on the slopes of Table Mountain in Rondebosch. The university has opened its admissions portal and prospective students are now welcome to apply for the 2024 academic year through UCT online application Portal;
Students are encouraged to organise the following before applying:
- An email address to complete the application.
- South African students will need their ID documents and foreign students will need their passports.
- Ensure that all documents are scanned according to the directives.
- Exam results and proof of residence.
UCT offers courses in the Higher Education Development, Commerce, Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities, Law, and Science faculty.
University of Cape Town UCT Online Application Requirements 2024
Here you will be provided with University of Cape Town UCT admission application requirements for 2024 intake. See the required documents to submit for UCT application below:
For South African Applicants:
- Certified copy of your Identification Documents (ID)
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 exam results or
- Certified copy of your Grade 11 (if you’re currently doing Grade 12)
- Email address and Phone Number.
For International Applicants:
- Certified copy of your Identification Document (ID) of your home country.
- Certified copy of your home country’s Passport Number.
- Study Visa in South Africa.
- English Proficiency.
- Medical Aid.
- Proof of IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes.
- Copy of University of Cape Town English Language Programme Test (if necessary).
HOW TO APPLY
Prospective students may apply by following these steps:
- Click here to visit the UCT application page.
- Select between undergraduate and postgraduate applications.
- Fill in the necessary information and submit the needed documents.
- Submit your application.
Completed undergraduate application forms must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “2023 UCT Application Form”. All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
HOW TO TRACK YOUR APPLICATION
Once you have submitted your application form, you may track your application by reading this article: https://www.whizzem.com/check-uct-application-status-2022-2023/
University of Cape Town UCT Application Closing Dates 2023
The University of Cape Town application closing dates or deadline for 2023 intake is November, 30th 2022. All documents should be submitted ON or BEFORE 30 November, 2022.
If you have any difficulty in applying for UCT application forms, kindly let us know via the comment section below and we’ll reply promptly.