The Northrise University Student Portal 2023. On this article you go through the Northrise University Student Portal, Northrise University website, northrisestudent.net, how to log in and how to reset/recover your student portal forgotten password.
Student portal is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Checking of Semester Result, Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC. The management of the Northrise University has enabled its Undergraduate, Diploma, Postgraduate, Certificate, Masters, Remedial, P.hD. programs portal online.
This Portal can be accessed by both Prospective students, First year students and Continuing/Returning Students.
Important of Using Student Portal
The Northrise University Student portal is important to a student because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round.
By using Student Portal you can access financial services, learning management systems but also to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile information. With the Northrise University Student Portal you can access:
- TAU Fees payment;
- Your semester result.
- TAU Course Registration
- TAU Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Download your TAU transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission.
How to access Northrise University Student Portal
To access Northrise University Student Portal, follow the following steps:
- Go to http://northrisestudent.net/
- Then fill your username and password then click log in.
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities
Northrise University Contact Details
- Address: 30029 Kitwe-Ndola Dual Carriage Highway, Ndola
P.O. Box 240271, Ndola, Zambia
- Location: Ndola, Zambia
- Telephone Number: (+260) 976 622 196
- Telephone Number 2: (+260) 960 776 144
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.northriseuniversity.com