The Ikhala TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 | How to Apply Online. ikhala tvet college online application for 2022. ikhala tvet college online applications 2023. ikhala tvet college online application for 2022 second semester. Ikhala TVET College Queenstown Campus courses. Is Ikhala College still open for 2022.
The Ikhala TVET College Online Application 2024 – Apply Now
The Ikhala TVET College Online Application window for admission into various programmes is now open. Application to Ikhala TVET College is basically online or by Physical i.e manually depending on your preference. Kindly follow the following instructions stated below in this Article.
Ikhala TVET College Online Application Procedure. Kindly Ensure That You Have An Active Gmail E-Mail Address Before You ApplyApplication can be made online by visiting the Ikhala TVET College Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.Select a course and fill in your details to apply or login if you have an existing account and apply for your course of choiceSimply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
Please note: make sure that all the boxes on top of your screen are ticked green and when your application is done, a message (status) will display: pending verification
Your Ikhala TVET College application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Important Information for new applicants for Ikhala TVET College Online application;
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- A testimonial of good conduct;
- A Matriculation certificate or, if not yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desire to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- one passport photograph (one for admission)
- application fees – no-refundable Postal Order;
- Copy of pages 1 of Identity Document.
What Needed when applying for Ikhala TVET College
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the applications page.
Ikhala TVET College Online Application (Manual Procedure)
Identify the course you wish to study, career counseling is available.
Fill out the application form which is available on all our campuses and the Admin Center; it can also be downloaded here and on request it can be posted or emailed to you or you can apply online below.
Pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 or late application fee of R200, therefore ensure that you meet the minimum requirements before applying; payment details are on the application form.
This doesn’t guarantee your admission.
Submit the form to the campus you wish to study with, together with your certified ID copy, latest school results, ID copy of parent/Guardian and proof of payment.
If applying online, you can submit your documents electronically.
Foreign candidates have the responsibility of evaluating their qualifications with SAQA before applying;
No foreign students will be accepted if this is not done.
Once your application has been submitted, the college will inform you if you have been admitted and you will be required to write a pace test; thereafter you are expected to attend classes.
Before you proceed with the application, it is necessary that you follow the career guidance to be sure of the course you want to enroll for at the Ikhala TVET College. The career questionnaire will help you make an informed career decision by asking you questions about what you like to do. The results will help you determine what programme to enrol for. Click on this link to access the Career
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Ikhala TVET College students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
IKHALA TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The application fee is stated in the application form
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through the Ikhala TVET College is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
IKHALA TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statement (not older than 3 months)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE)
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Before applying for admission at The Ikhala College;
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification as every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to enter.
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the Ikhala College offered courses and programs
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The Ikhala College corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepare Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at Ikhala College for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
Ikhala TVET College Online Application Portal
Application can also be made online by visiting the Ikhala TVET College Online Application Portal portal with valid email address and personal details
Where to Submit the Ikhala TVET College Application Form?
To apply for admission at the Ikhala TVET College, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to the school’s Admission Unit.
Don’t miss out on current Updates, Leave a comment below for further inquiries.