Teacher Assistant application 2022 Gauteng. Gauteng Teacher Assistant Application form 2022. Education Assistant application 2022 Gauteng. sa youth teacher assistant application form 2022. teacher assistant vacancies 2022. SA youth teacher assistant application form 2022. Teacher Assistant application in Gauteng 2022.
Teacher Assistant application 2022 Gauteng
Applications for the Teachers Assistant positions opened on the 26th September 2022. You must apply now so you don’t miss out. Education Assistant and School Assistant positions now live! Applications are open until the 16th of October 2022.
Eligibility and Requirements
To apply for the opportunity in PYEI Education and General School Assistant 2023, you should have the minimum requirements below:
- All SA residents aged 18 – 34 years old
- Must live within 30km of a farm/rural school
- This phase is targeting a new group of youth that did not participate previously
Other requirements in the education field:
- For the EA position, a minimum of a matric is required but preference is given to those with tertiary qualifications, especially in Education
- Reading Champions
- Curriculum Assistant
- Care and Support Assistant
- For the GSA position, no matric is required
- Sport & Enrichment Assistant (SEA)
- Handymen or women
Now, if you are fulfilling those requirements above, then you can try to apply for the programme by following the steps in the next section.
Teacher Assistant application 2022 Gauteng – How to Apply
Make sure that you apply on the SAYouth.Mobi website and not on a fake website.
- Go to the SAYouth website
- Register an account
- Log in with your details
- In the search bar, you should type ‘school assistant’ or search for the name of the school closest to you
- A list of jobs available in your area will come up which will also include the opportunity cards for the schools that are closest to you. Only apply at schools that you have easy access to
- Click the ‘read more’ button which would enable you to see further details about the job
- If you are interested in the opportunity, click ‘apply now’
- Follow the prompts and provide the relevant information to complete your application
- You will then receive confirmation that your application has been successful
Should you be shortlisted, you will be contacted through SMS or a phone call by the school.
If you’re given an interview, bring the following documents with you:
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric certificate or other NQF 4 or higher proof of qualification
- Testimonial letter