📢TO GET LATEST UPDATES ABOUT JOB VACANCIES JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, CLICK HERE TO JOIN💥
💥JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, CLICK HERE TO JOIN💥
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) New vacancy, 2022
JOB TITLE: AGENCY FUNDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Nature and scope:
The job holder reports to the Agency Funds Management Manager. He/She is responsible for assisting with management of all funds received from the Government, its Departments and Agencies and other stakeholders for development activities as per applicable agency agreements.
- To assist in managing of all funds received from the Government, its Departments and Agencies and other stakeholders for development activities as per applicable agency agreements.
- To assist in coordinating, developing and implementing policies, procedures, processes and systems for efficient and effective utilization of the funds.
- To assist in receiving and processing applications for the funds.
- To assist in monitoring, evaluating and supervising utilization of the funds.
- To assist in recording of utilization of the funds.
- To assist in accounting for utilization of the funds.
- To assist in researching and recommending the most effective ways for managing and administering the funds.
- To assist in liaising with relevant Divisions, Departments and Units to follow-up on performance of projects which operate on managed funds.
- To maintain good working relationships with other divisions, directorates and units as well as external stakeholders.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance or related field.
- Good writing and negotiation skills.
- Banking computer skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective applications.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which includes Contacts stating the name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates.
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned no later than 4.00pm on Friday, 15th of April 2022. For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
HOW TO APPLY
For Interested Candidate click: APPLY HERE NOW