📢TO GET LATEST UPDATES ABOUT JOB VACANCIES JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, CLICK HERE TO JOIN💥💥JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, CLICK HERE TO JOIN💥
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) New vacancies for Graduates, 2022
JOB TITLE: FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER – 2 Vacancies
Nature and scope:
The jobholder reports to the Finance and Accounts Manager. He/She is responsible to the Finance Manager in carrying out the bank’s financial and accounting functions
- To ensure accurate processing of accounts data and production of audit trails for supervisory intervention in accordance with laid down policies and principles.
- To compile budget data and prepare proforma financial statements.
- To compile and assemble corporate planning data.
- To process accurate and timely management reports.
- To produce draft final accounts.
- To prepare statutory Bank of Tanzania reports.
- To prepare payrolls and handle all payroll related levies such as PAYE and file tax returns.
- To handle segregated accounting of receiverships and liquidations.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Finance and Accounts Manager from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- University Graduate in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Banking computer skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective applications.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which includes Contacts stating the name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates.
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned no later than 4.00pm on Friday, 15th of April 2022. For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
HOW TO APPLY
For Interested Candidate click: APPLY HERE NOW