LATEST UPDATES ABOUT JOB VACANCIES JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, CLICK HERE TO JOIN💥
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
TANZANIA HOME ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION (TAHEA)
Tanzania Home Economics Association (TAHEA) is a national professional organization of nutritionists, home economics, agriculturists and other related social science professionals.
TAHEA envisions ‘A democratic society with better living Conditions’; with the Mission to improve the socio-economic conditions of the society through advocacy and capacity building on agriculture, food and nutrition, health and environment in collaboration with other stakeholders.
TAHEA is seeking qualified candidates to immediately fill the following vacancies: –
Project Accountant (1 Position)
Project accountant will be supporting finance department to coordinate and supervise financial activities of the project. This shall include the timely preparation and submission of financial and accounting reports and documents including cash books, payment vouchers, bank reconciliation statements, budget compliance reports and any other financial reports that may be required by EpiC project.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance and technical
- Assisting with budgets planning and reviews.
- Completing regular (Weekly & Monthly) bank reconciliations.
- Entering financial information into appropriate accounting software.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Recording Project expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget ceilings.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Handling accruals and pre-payments
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source.
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
- Assisting the project implementation by ensuring compliance with internal financial procedures and donor requirements
Qualification and Experience
- Holder of bachelor degree in accounting and finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Experience of at least three (3) years in working with Donor funded projects
- Candidate with CPA or Professional level examination stage will be having an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate, especial on MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc)
- Knowledgeable on accounting packages Quick-books and or Odoo accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision.
Mode of Application & Instructions:
Applications are to be lodged through email: email@example.com
Candidates are required to mention the ‘Position Title’ on the subject line of the e-mail.
All applicants MUST attach a cover letter and their updated Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of academic certificates in ONE file as supporting documents to their Phone Calls are strictly not allowed, the applicant could be automatically disqualified
All applications should be submitted not later than 16:00 HRS on Thursday, 28th April, 2022