SWGC Online Application 2023. The South West Gauteng TVET College Online Application for 2023 is open. South West Gauteng College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) registered and accredited and under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training DHET. The College is also accredited by Umalusi and several Sector Education and Training Authorities (Seta’s) to offer education and training, mostly in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4).
SWGC Online Application 2023
Did you know that SWGC Online Applications 2023 is online? Many students still storm google with questions like “swgc application form 2023, swgc admission form, how to apply to swgc 2023, swgc online registration 2023, swgc.co.za Online Applications 2023, and more.” Now you will get full instructions on how to do SWGC Online Application 2023.
South West Gauteng TVET College Admission Requirements
Before applying to South West Gauteng TVET College, make sure to meet the necessary admission/entry requirements for the preferred course of study or vocation of choice. TVET Colleges in South Africa generally have lower entry requirements in comparison to Universities in South Africa. Below are a list of requirements you must meet for a successful application.
- Grade 9 Certificate or equivalent qualification for (NCV Courses)
- Grade 9 Certificate with a 50% pass in Mathematics for ( Engineering NCV Courses)
- Grade 10 with 50% in Mathematics OR Grade 11 with 40% in Mathematics for (Engineering Nated Courses)
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivelen (For Nated Courses)
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a student number (reference number) does not imply you are a registered student until you have officially registered.
- Please note that you will be required to come on campus to write the CAP Test. The test informs and educates students on a variety of career options. At the same time, it gauges the student’s personal interest in the different careers on offer.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application
- Continuation with a programme depends on sufficient numbers being enrolled
- Applicants must have a valid email address and mobile number in order to apply at the college. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/ SMS.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to email@example.com or you may contact us on 010 141 1000
- To verify or update your email address and /or mobile number, please contact the us on 010 141 1000
NSFAS Bursary Applications
- Prospective Students who wish to study at the College through NSFAS Bursary must APPLY ONLINE at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/
- Manual NSFAS applications will be facilitated but students must apply directly to NSFAS online!
- To enquire more about bursaries, contact/visit Student Support Offices at the Campuses
Learners must have all their certificates evaluated by SAQA: Postnet Suit 248, Private Bag X06 Waterkloof, 0145 or Tel: (012) 431 5000 or visit their website www.saqa.org.za. Students must have a valid study permit, until the end of the relevant study period.
Distance Learning (Offered at Technisa Campus only) Applications are opened throughout the year
Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity document
- Certified copy of latest results/qualification
Online applications process
Click the Manual for Student Online Applications to see the steps to be followed when completing an online application.
SWGC Online Application Form 2023
Should you experience any problems when completing your online application/registration, feel free to contact our Contact Centre on 086 176 884.
If you have any questions about SWGC Online Applications 2023, SWGC Online Registration 2023, or swgc.co.za Online Application Forms 2023, leave a comment below.
Kindly share this post below