Srd.sassa.gov.za banking details Submission, Updating and checking Status.
Sassa allows beneficiaries to receive their Special Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grants via their personal bank account. Here is how recipients can change their bank details for the SRD grant.
In this article, we’ll show you how you can submit your srd.sassa.gov.za banking details and the process you would go through with the SRD grant bank details.
Srd.sassa.gov.za Banking Details – Submit|Update|Status Check
The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) introduced flexible methods for payment of Special Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grants. These methods include receiving grants via personal bank accounts and money transfers via major banks.
Do not make the mistake of not providing the correct banking details. In order to receive your SRD R350 grant money, you need to provide the correct bank details (e.g. Bank Name and IBAN).
As a result of early problems with bank details, there were initially some fairly significant delays of grant payment due to problems with bank details.
Approved recipients may change or update their bank details by visiting the Sassa SRD website. Sassa reminds beneficiaries that the new banking details will only be used for future payments after it has been verified.
How To Change your Banking Details for SRD Grant:
To change srd.sassa.gov.za banking details, Follow the instructions carefully.
- Step 1: Click here to visit the SRD website
- Step 2: Scroll to “How do I change my banking details”.
- Step 3: Enter your ID Number.
- Step 4: An SMS containing a secure link, unique to you, will be sent to the mobile phone number with which you registered during the application.
- Step 5: Click on the link in the SMS.
Sassa has made it clear that beneficiaries may only provide their own banking details as their grants will not be paid into another person’s bank account. This is to ensure that the grant payment goes to the correct person and to avoid fraudulent activities.
SASSA has finally made a statement about how the new SARD funding will work. Remember to be very careful when submitting bank details, and make sure you only provide your information to the SASSA website.
Those who select the money transfer option through a major bank, need to ensure that the mobile phone number on which they received the SMS is registered in their name. This is because Sassa cannot pay their grant payment to a mobile phone number which is registered with another person.
Banking Details – Sassa Application status check R350 grant
There are some notice for relief grant checking as below;
- First, you’ll need to apply for the program. It’s important to remember that if you’re married, you’ll need to submit an affidavit stating your income and assets.
- In addition, you’ll need to provide documents proving your income and that of your dependent children.
- Be prepared to wait for up to 90 days, during which you’ll receive your first payment, which includes back-pay for the time you’ve been waiting.
- Once you’ve applied for the program, you’ll need to submit to the bank. This is the same site you used to apply for the program, and the social security agency has issued guidelines for applying.
- After you’ve submitted the information, you’ll need to confirm your identity and make submission of your apply
Note that: If you have any errors, the system will block your checking and refuse to load the data. If you’re unsure it, examine on-line to find out more.
When you’ve recently applied for the SRD R350, you’ll want to check your srd.sassa.gov.za status of your application.If you receive a Pending, it means your apply has been approved but you’re still waiting on the payment to process.
If you’ve received a message, keep checking your apply to see whether you’re on track.
If you’re approved, you’ll be received the message telling you it’s time to collect your payment.
How many ways to inspect and receive your srd grant banking?
There are several ways to inspect and receive your srd grant banking R350 social payment. You can use the Moya App to do this. You can also do by using your mobile phone or WhatsApp on your cellphone.
Thank you for visiting our website, for any comment please drop it down.