Are you looking for how to do Smart ID Online Application 2022. You can apply for your new Smart ID card at your nearest Department of Home Affairs offices or online via the eHome Affairs website. www.dha.gov.za id application
In this article, We will show you how to apply for your new Smart ID card through online Method. www.dha.gov.za id application
Smart ID Online Application – Apply here
The e-Home Affairs allows people to apply for their smart ID cards and passports, upload supporting documents and pay for their applications online.
The best part of this process is that individuals can now do all of this in the comfort of their own homes. www.dha.gov.za id application or Smart Id Application.
Who is eligible for Smart ID Online Application in South Africa?
The e-Home Affairs allows people who are aged between 30 and 35 years old to apply for their smart ID cards and passports, upload supporting documents and pay for their applications online. They can make an appointment with their selected banks to have their photos taken and fingerprints verified. www.dha.gov.za id application or Smart Id Application.
How to Apply for Smart ID Card online
- Step 1: Visit on official e-Home Affairs website and register. To register, you will need to:
- Complete personal details;
- Create a password, and;
- Answer various questions for security purposes.
- Step 2: You will receive an OTP (one-time pin) to confirm your cellphone number. Enter it in, and click submit.
- Step 3: You will receive another OTP to login to your profile.
- Step 4: Complete your application form for a smart ID card.
- Step 5: Upload the supporting documents.
- Step 6: You can make an online payment or choose to pay at a branch of a bank.The smart ID card costs R140.
- Step 7: Make a booking at a Home Affairs enabled Bank Office. But remember: Booking an appointment is needed for a visit to a bank. No booking is needed if you are going to a Home Affairs office. Smart Id Application.
- The barcoded confirmation Letter as well as your ID Book (if available) must to be “taken withwhen going to the branch or bank office”.
- Step 8: Print your confirmation letter.
- Step 9: You will receive a SMS notifying when your card is ready for collection.
Special Note for Step 7: A branch visit is mandatory to capture andor verify your biometric details, i.e. photo, fingerprints and signature
For more Images guide please click here
Smart ID Card Offices
SMART ID CARD OFFICE ADDRESSES & CONTACTS. Click Office Address which is near to you;
- EASTERN CAPE
- WESTERN CAPE
- NORTHERN CAPE
- NORTH WEST
- BANK BRANCHES