SJUT Online Application System 2022/2023 SJUT is hereby inviting Applications for various level to apply for the academic year of 2022/2023 for the following
- Postgraduate Degree Programmes,
- Undergraduate Courses,
- Certificate and Diploma Courses
You can apply for all programmes using our online application form.
If you wish to submit an application for admission at The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) read the specific requirements carefully. You will find a link to the Application Portal, which you use for submission of the application, on the individual sites under Application procedure. Please carefully review the website for the programme you wish to apply for, before you submit your application.
Applications are only accepted via our online application portal. By applying online below, you will be redirected to the relevant page on the University site where you can begin the process.
The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) Online Application System.
SJUT Online Application System (OMIS). The The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Undergraduate Degree and Non Degree Programmes (Certificate and Diploma) for the academic year 2022-2023, under the DIRECT, EQUIVALENT & RPL Qualification modes.
All applications are processed through an Online Admission System which can be accessed at https://SJUT.admission.ac.tz/ All application procedures are available from the online system website. All applicants (direct and equivalent qualifications) will have to apply through the SJUT-OAS.
How to apply for various programmes at SJUT through SJUT OAS
- Step #1: Applicants are required to complete application procedures through Online System via the link https://SJUT.admission.ac.tz/or through SJUT website: www.SJUT.ac.tz
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants from The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT), it will direct you to SJUT online application system, there is a form where you should fill in all the required information. The required information for SJUT registration are your full name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) online application and then provide your information as required. You SJUT fill your sex, marital status, date of birth, and others.
- Step #4: Application fee payments: In order to complete for The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) application you SJUT pay first an application fee When logged in.
- Step #5: The Online application, after fee payment, you can able to select which course you want to study at The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT).
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: After completing your selection of courses of The St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) now you have to submit your application. But remember thatan applicant is required to complete all steps from Home in order to Submit your application.
- All fees paid will not be refunded.
- All students, if accepted, are expected to conform entirely to University regulations.
SJUT Online Application
Deadline of Application and Application fee
For Undergraduate Applicants
Application Fee is 10000/=
NOTE: Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September this year.