SETA Learnerships 2023 Online Application. Seta Learnerships South Africa 2023/2024 | Seta Learnerships South Africa Application form 2023/2024, Seta Learnerships South Africa Online Application 2023/2024, Seta Learnerships Requirements/Eligibility, How to apply for Seta Learnserships 2023/2024, Seta Learnerships Opening Dates 2023, Seta Closing Date 2023, Seta Learnership Salary Seta Contact details.
Welcome to our page. On this page, you will find answers to what you are searching for and how to apply for Seta Learnerships South Africa 2023/2024
SETA Learnerships 2023 Online Application.
Stockport Engineering Training Association Ltd (SETA) was founded in 1966 to provide technical and safety training services to the private and public sectors.
What is Learnerships?
A learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, electrical engineering, hairdressing or project management. Learnerships are managed by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs). They were introduced by government to help skill learners and to prepare them for the workplace.
Learnership programmes can help you to gain the necessary skills and workplace experience that will open up better employment or self employment opportunities.
Learnerships are based on legally binding agreement between an employer, a learner and a Training Provider. This agreement is intended to spell out the tasks and duties of the employer, the learner and the Training Provider.
It is designed to ensure the quality of the training and to protect the interests of each party. A learnership requires that a learner enter into a fixed term employment contract with the company whilst studying towards a qualification registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF), which is in line with the learnership (the cost of the qualification falls to the Company). Once the qualification is completed, the learnership will also end.
Learnerships promote access to education and training, as they allow you to work and get started on your career while also studying for an educational qualification. SETAs oversee learnerships and ensure that they offer qualifications related to a specific occupation or sector of the economy.
All 21 SETAs have developed NQF-aligned programmes that will help you gain recognised qualifications while getting on-the-job experience.
SETAs manage the registration of learnerships in order to meet the skills development needs across the sectors.
List of Available Seta Learnerships
There are several learnerships made available yearly, some may include the following options for candidates:
- Funeral Services
- Funeral Directing
- Marketing and Sales
- Customer Management
- Call/Contact Centre Operator
- Call/Contact Centre Management
- Property Practitioner
- Business Advertising
- Public Relations
- Beauty Technology
- Nail Technology
- Business Practice
- Project Management
Requirements for Seta Learnerships
The following are requirements for seta learnerships 2022 online application;
- Candidates between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references as well as any information they feel may be pertinent to their application.
- Certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID, and proof of address no older than three months.
- Candidates must be permanent South African residents and citizens.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- English, read, write and speak
- Computer literate
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
Required documents for SETA Learnerships 2023 Online Application
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Any other relevant certificates (certified copies)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contactable references.
How to Apply for SETA Learnerships 2022
- Go to www.serviceseta.org.za
You may be required to upload copies of the above required documents:
Seta Learnerships Application
Learnerships online applications processes are not available. Candidates can contact the department within their area for forms, information, and available learnerships or visit their website.
What is required to enter into a learnership?
If you are accepted you will need to sign two legal documents:
1. Learnership Agreement: this is an agreement signed by you, the organisation employing you, and the education and provider offering the theoretical training component of the learnership. This agreement clearly outlines the rights and responsibilities of all three parties.
2. Employment contract: this is a contract you will sign with the employ er, which is only valid for the time period of the learnership.
Will I get a job after completing the learnership?
You must know that Employment is not guaranteed, but once you have successfully completed your learnership, you will be in a better position to market yourself as you will now have both work experience and theoretical training. You may also be in a better position to start your own business and generate an income that way.
For more information about SETA Learnerships 2023 Online Application contact them through the following Numbers:
- Western Cape – 021 946 4022
- Northern Cape – 053 832 0051
- Kwa-Zulu Natal – 031 304 5930 / 2
- Mpumalanga – 087 700 8113
- Free State – 051 430 5072
- North West – 018 294 5280
- Gauteng – 011 403 1301
- Limpopo – 015 295 9303
Or kindly visit the official website at www.serviceseta.org.za
Seta Learnerships South Africa 2023/2024 SETA Learnerships 2023 Online Application , Seta Learnerships South Africa Application form 2023/2024, Seta Learnerships South Africa Online Application 2023/2024, Seta Learnerships Requirements/Eligibility 2023, How to apply for Seta Learnerships 2023/2024, Seta Learnerships Opening Dates 2023, Seta Closing Date 2023, Seta Learnership Salary Seta Contact details.