Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) Jobs 2022
Position: Payroll Specialist
Dar es Salaam
Job Description :
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Must read: Mifano ya barua za kuombea kazi. Click here
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
The Payroll Operations Team within the Employee Experience Tower contributes to the delivery of payroll for Diageo across Europe & Africa; constantly liaising with 3rd party Service Providers.
The team works within an uncompromising pay cycle time frame, providing a consistently reliable and accurate service within a multifaceted environment from both ongoing legislative and Policy changes
Purpose of Role
- The Payroll Specialist will be responsible to provide a professional and high quality payroll administration service which enables payments to our employees accurately and on time.
- The position holder must work in a compliant manner and ensure all checklists, calendars, variance reporting, KPI’s and journals are completed on time and accurately to ensure we meet our internal and external facing compliance controls.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Provide payroll provider with data changes in the agreed format and by the agreed date on the payroll calendar. Quality of data is imperative and the correct validations should be carried out.
- Complete tasks in a compliant manner ensuring adherence to Data Privacy and Compliance principles.
- All queries from employees and other key stakeholders are resolved satisfactorily within agreed timelines
- Maintain technical knowledge of Statutory payments and deductions
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3-5 years of Experience in Payroll Processing for the region
- Degree in Accounting or other related field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Ability to quickly understand and apply market legislation affecting payroll and statutory reporting.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational and planning skills
- MS Office expertise.
Worker Type :Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Primary Location: Dar es Salaam
Additional Locations :