SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application 2023, SA Youth Teachers Assistant Application form 2023. teaching assistant jobs
Department of Education invites applicants to apply for Educators Assistant Application Programme 2023. Apply Now SA Youth Teacher Assistant.
SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application 2023
Applications for Phase Four of the Teaching Assistant jobs will now open on the 26th of September, 2023, and will close on the 16th of October, 2023, one minute before midnight.
Those employed during Phase Four will officially begin their contracts in February of 2023, with group one beginning on the 1st of February and group two beginning on the 1st of May, 2023.
SA Youth Teachers Assistant General qualifications.
To secure a position as a Teaching Assistant, you must have the minimum of a matric certificate, but preference will be given to those who hold tertiary education qualifications, especially in Education.
But for those who applying for positions as General School Assistants do not need a matric certificate.
Other Qualifications For Phase 4
For SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application 2023 you must have the following qualifications;
- Youths between the ages of 18 and 34 years old when they apply
- Youth must live within a 5 km radius of the school (or 30 km radius if it is a small, micro or farm school)
- Education Assistant (EA) must have a Matric qualification
- General School Assistants (GSA) do not need a Matric qualification
The recruitment drive for the PYEI-BEEI will run as follows:
- Registration on SAYouth.Mobi is currently open.
- Advertisement period will take place from the 5th of September 2023 until the 16th of October 2023.
- Applications period will open from the 26th of September 2022 and run until the 16th of October 2023.
- Starting dates regarding placements of those who have successfully secured a teaching/general assistant position will take place in 2024.
- Anyone who did not participate in any of the previous Phases.
Only those who fall within the stipulated age range may apply by using a link below. If you have already participated in one of the previous Phases, you may not apply again.
Please Note that: Full and part-time students cannot apply for Phase 4 education assistant jobs. Applicants also can’t be participating in online, distance learning or short courses.
For Successful Candidates,Interviews will be conducted during November and December of this year.
The PYEI, implemented as the Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI) in the Basic Education Sector, was introduced to create jobs in the sector, while also alleviating some of the high levels of unemployment amongst the youth.
Through the programme, around 280,000 young people were employed in various schools across the country as education and general school assistants.
Applicants have roughly three weeks to send in their applications before the application period closes.
What documents do I need to apply for a teacher’s assistant post?
When applying for SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application you must have the following documents;
- You will need a certified copy of your ID, refugee ID or work permit, as well as your matric certificate if it is required.
- You’ll also need a CV, and a reference letter from your former school, a counsellor, your local chief, a church leader or a previous employer.
- You’ll need to submit a declaration letter confirming that you’re not employed, training, studying or receiving some form of income or grant.
- And finally, you’ll also have to submit a Police Clearance Certificate within two months of taking up your post as a teacher’s assistant.
How to apply for SA Youth Teachers Assistant Jobs 2023 in South Africa.
Young people who want to apply for the government’s teacher’s assistant jobs CLICK HERE.
Alternatively, you can:
- Go to https://sayouth.me/DBE and select your province
- Complete all the required fields
- Search for the school that is closest to you
- Check that all the information you’ve provided is correct, and click ‘Submit’
It’s a zero-rate mobisite that applicants can access on their cell phones. Applicants who don’t have internet access can call 0800 727272, which is a toll-free number.
huawei south africa careers, nature conservation vacancies in kzn, tnc careers, nature conservation careers in south africa, google careers south africa, fnb cv register, wildlife internships, conservation internships, environmental management internships, nature conservation internships, google vacancies, how to apply for jobs on linkedinPlease share to your Friends. For any comment please tell us.