RITA Login | RITA Uhakiki wa Vyeti vya kuzaliwa &Kifo For HESLB Application 2022/23 RITA uhakiki | Uhakiki wa vyeti ya kifo 2022/23 | RITA uhakiki wa vyeti | RITA 2022 | RITA Birth Certificates | RITA uhakiki wa vyeti vya kuzaliwa 2022 | RITA Tanzania | Rita vyeti vya kuzaliwa | Heslb Mikopo | RITA Heslb uhakiki| Heslb mikopo 2022 | RITA|RITA UHAKIKI Online System 2022/2023
RITA Uhakiki Vyeti Vya Kuzaliwa & Vifo 2023 – Online Portal
RITA Uhakiki wa Vyeti 2022/23 Online Certification Imefunguliwa. This post explain how to submit your Certificates to be certified by RITA.
RITA was officially launched on the 23rd June 2006 and replaces what was known as the Administrator Generals Department in the Attorney Generals Chambers, Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs. It is an Executive Agency under the Attorney Generals Chambers in the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs.
Welcome to the system the RITA Uhakiki online Application and Verification of birth and death certificate.
BIRTH AND DEATH REGISTRATION SERVICES THROUGH ONLINE RITA APPLICATION.
The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) would like to inform the Public that you can now apply for the following services online:
- New Birth and Death Registration Application
- Verification of Birth Certificate or Death
Things to consider when you are applying;
- Keep track of the information you used to create an account,
- The applicant must have his / her correct information with both parents,
- An Applicant required to pay through Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Networks (M–PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL Money) only in accordance with the information provided after receiving a Payment Invoice.
- The applicant should have soft copies of (birth certificate or Cheti cha kifo Cha Mzazi) in the pdf format,
- The applicant must specify the district in which he or she will receive the certificate In addition,
We would like to urge all applicants to follow the instructions above to avoid inconvenience.
The e-Service application address as well as the Service Application Guide are located at the bottom of this page
Note: applications will not be processed prior to finalization of service fee payments. For more information call 0800 117 482
RITA UHAKIKI Online System 2023
CLICK HERE TO START VERIFY YOUR CERTIFICATE
Background of RITA
The history of RITA dates back in 1917 when the German Colonial power enacted a law for registration of births and deaths (Proclamation No.15 of 1917 (Civil Area). When the British took over the administration of Tanganyika (Tanzania Mainland) from the Germans retained the Register of births and deaths established under the Germans law by saving it under the Births and Deaths Registration Ordinance, 1920 (Cap.108)
It should be noted that under both colonial powers registration of births and deaths was not compulsory for Africans.