Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
NECTA Form Four Timetable 2022| Ratiba Kidato Cha Nne 2022, Form Four Results 2022, Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022, NECTA Timetable 2022, Ratiba Mtihani Kidato Cha Nne 2022. Four Form Students in Tanzania always used to conduct their final exams first week of November each year and results to be released on January of next year after all marking processes to be done under National Examination Council Of Tanzania (NECTA). NECTA Form Four Timetable 2022
Ratiba Ya Mitihani Ya NECTA Kidato Cha Nne 2022 | NECTA Form Four Examinations 2022 Time Table
Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE)
- This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education.
The Examination Calendar
- CSEE is administered at the first week of November every year.
The objectives of CSEE, NECTA Form Four Timetable 2022
- The objectives of this examination are to assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large; to identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
- The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities. NECTA Form Four Timetable 2022
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Form Four Examination
- Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
Examined Subjects/Courses, NECTA Form Four Timetable 2022
- The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are: Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics. Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are
- Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping;
- Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric,
- Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education,French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics.
- No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting. NECTA Form Four Timetable 2022
TO DOWNLOAD TIMETABLE IN PDF FORMAT CLICK HERE