Orbit Login Student Portal. Learn how to log in to the Orbit TVET College Portal, and find information about your degree, registration, timetable, assignments and library. Discover ways you can register and log in to the Orbit College Student Portal with this complete Guide.
What is Orbit Login Student Portal?
Orbit TVET College Student Portal is the central access point for all Orbit College students. It’s a single, secure system where students can manage their academic life, Orbit College load documents, check their grades, and more.
How to Access Orbit Login Student Portal
- To sign in to your Portal account, you first need to go to the Orbit College Portal homepage and select “Login”.
- Access the Orbit College student portal Via: https://ienabler.orbitcollege.co.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
How to register on the Orbit TVET College Learners Portal
Candidates who have been admitted to the Orbit College must be able to log into the system. If you have been admitted to the university, here are the steps you need to follow to create your account and enter the profile.
Orbit TVET College Registration Step-by-step Guide
- Visit the Orbit College Student Portal website Via: https://ienabler.orbitcollege.co.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- On the homepage, the link for New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts.
- A window will open Orbit College where you have to provide your basic details as per university requirements.
- Fill in the password of your choice for the account which will be useful for login purposes.
- Click on the option of Save and that’s it you are now registered.
It is important to note that each student can only have one account, and it is not possible to use someone else’s account.