Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Dar Es Salaam
- Assess Agriculture risks, support the claims adjustment process and business to achieve growth and profitability of this class of business
- Engage with re-insurers to develop/refine agricultural insurance products that suit the needs of the local market to grow this line of business
- Assess, manage, and rate risks to ensure the company accepts and retains quality business
- Provide expert advice during the claim’s adjustment process, including crop surveys at the time of loss
- Carry out risk surveys and prepare reports on potential business to better understand the risks
- Carry out inspections of the crops during planting, mid-season, and pre-harvest to track crop condition as well as loss if any.
- Promote and sensitize stakeholders on crop and livestock insurance
- Respond to correspondence, queries, and complaints on agricultural insurance for efficient service delivery
- Train and sensitize staff, intermediaries, and other stakeholders in the agricultural industry to create awareness
- Ensure that renewals for agriculture business are done in a timely manner to enhance customer retention.
- Agribusiness, Agriculture Industry, Agriculture Insurance, Business, Insurance, People Management, Profitability
- Bachelors Degree (B): Agriculture: Agricultural Economics (Required)
Closing Date: 06 May 2022