NWU Status Check – North-West University Confirmation of final application status based on matric results.
North-West University (NWU) have an online platform to check your applications status and you can track the processing of your online application at any time you want.
How To Check Your NWU Application Status
Once you have applied and have received the acknowledgement letter, you may use the login details on such a letter to track the process of your application. To do that navigate to the login screen and login using the details given on the acknowledgement letter.
Undergraduate first-year students who have already applied can now verify their final application status based on their matric results.
The Most Important Things You Should Know About North-West University
In terms of national and international rankings, North-West University (NWU) has always been a top performer. These rankings are helpful for comparing the quality of education at a university to that of other universities, both domestically and abroad.
- Enquiries for the Mahikeng, Potchefstroom and Vanderbijlpark Campuses:018 285 4320
Honours degree and PGCE enquiries
- Kindly contact the faculties directly or use any of the below details for the Mahikeng, Potchefstroom and Vanderbijlpark Campuses:018 299 4383/4130/4263/2445/2003
- 018 285 2227
Higher degree (M&D) enquiries
- Contact details for all higher degree related enquiries.
- Unit for Open Distance Learning Visit distance.nwu.ac.za for more information.
- Do you want more information? Complete this form
- Contact usApplications enquiries
- Distance learning enquiries
- Admissions Undergraduate and Honours: Email
- Admissions Masters and Doctorate degrees: Email
- Postgraduate Enquiries: Email
- Finances – Student Accounts: PC Email or VC Email
Complaints and Thoughts Line: SMS
Mahikeng Campus: 34151
Potchefstroom Campus: 31750
Vanderbijlpark Campus: 41617
Open Distance Learning: 33139