NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023
NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023 academic year: How to Apply for NS- FAS 2022 Application Online.When is NSFAS Application 2022 opening date? The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), NSFAS online application for 2022-2023 academic year open 2 November 2021 and close 21 January 2022. All Those who would like to apply for NSFAS 2022 should take note of the application closing date. For more information visit www.nsfas.org.za.
Required Documents of Application: NSFAS Staus 2022: Apply for NSFAS 2022-2023
The following are required documents to complete your NSFAS Bursary Online Application for 2022-2023:
- You must have your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate.
- You should also have copies of your parents, guardian, or spouse ID
- The proof of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian, or spouse’s evidence of income
- Those who are SASSA grant recipients, are not to have any proof of income.
- All Applicants with a disability are to submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
Other NSFAS Online Application Requirements 2022
If you are a South African citizen planning to graduate in 2022 or currently studying at a public university or TVET col- lege and meet the following criteria, you are eligible for an NSFAS Bursary Application 2022;
- SASSA grant holders,
- If your combined household income is less than R350 000 per year
- If you are a disabled person with a combined house- hold income of less than R600 000 per year
- If you started university before 2018 and your house- hold income is less than R122 000 per year.
All recognized applicants as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form. NSFAS Application Status 2022
Recommended: Six (6) Mistakes to avoid when writing your CV
How to Apply for NSFAS Application for 2022-2023 Academic year:
- Visit www.nsfas.org.za/apply-2022
- Then, you create myNSFAS account.
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the NSFAS website
- Ensure to update all NSFAS online Application 2022-2023 information before you proceed
- Next, upload NSFAS supporting documents for 2022 Application.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to complete the application process for review.
NOTE: NSFAS Applications for 2022 must be complete and submitted online. Incomplete applications will not be processed and NSFAS will not be able to fund you.
- Stellenbosch University (SU) Online Application 2022/2023 | Apply Now
- University of Pretoria Online Application 2023/23 | Apply Now
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application 2022/2023 | Apply Now