NLC Application form 2022/23 PDF Download. National Lottery Funding Application form 2022/23, NLC application form 2022 pdf download, lotto funding 2022/2023, Www nlcsa org za application form 2022/23 sports, NLC funding 2022/23, NLC application form 2022/23,Download NLC application form, NLC application form 2022 pdf download.
NLC Application form 2022/23 PDF Download.
The National Lotteries Commission is the only National Regulator for lotteries and sports pools. The NLC regulates the National Lottery Operator, Society lotteries, Private Lotteries and Lotteries Incidental to exempt entertainment. The NLC ensures that the interest of all participants in lotteries are protected and ensure that all lotteries are conducted with due propriety. For more information about how to download NLC Application form are explained below.
What Organisations Are Funded by NLC
Non-profit entities working for the public good are eligible for funding from the National Lotteries Commission. This covers a wide range of organisations including:
- Non-profit organisations (NPOs)
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Section 21 companies
- Public benefit trusts
- Sporting bodies and sports clubs
- Educational institutions
- Recreational clubs; and
- Cultural bodies
Eligible organisations range from national structures right down to small community groups. We not only welcome applications from small organisations, but actively encourage them.
How To Apply For NLC Funding
To apply for funding visit the NLC website, the print media and major radio stations for adverts calling for applications for grants in the sector that is relevant to your organisation.
Calls for applications are also announced during the live broadcasts of the Lotto draw.
- Distributing agencies for the various sectors make their calls at different times.
- Each agency tries to make one call a year, but extra calls can be made.
- You can only make an application when a call for applications has gone out.
Obtain the necessary documents from the NLC. These are:
- The prescribed application form. This changes from time to time and you must use the form that is current at the time of the call for applications. DOWNLOAD HERE (Not available)
- Guidelines applicable to the current round of applications. DOWNLOAD HERE (Not Available)
You can also download the documents from the website (only available when a call applications has been published), or obtain them from the NLC offices around the country.
Project Motivation, Plan And Budget
Use the guidelines to prepare the following documents that will accompany the application form and comprise the heart of your application:
A project motivation that explains the importance of the initiative for which you are seeking funds.
A detailed business plan for the project.
A detailed and realistic budget for the project.
The application must include the following supporting documents:
Registration certificate as a non-profit organisation, Section 21 company, public benefit trust, or school registered with the Department of Education.
The organisation’s constitution, articles and memorandum of association, or deed of trust.
Most recent annual financial statements signed and dated by a registered accounting officer.
– Organisations that have not previously received NLDTF funding are required to submit a two year annual financial statements signed by an independent accounting officer.
– Organisations previously allocated NLDTF funding need only to submit financial statements for one year, which must be audited.
Signed auditor’s report or, for first time applicants, a signed accounting officer’s report.
Where an application is related to the development or renovation of a heritage site, you must submit an approval from the relevant provincial or national authority.
Where an application includes the building or upgrading of infrastructure, you must provide proof of ownership of the land and/or building or proof of tenure.
Where an application involves the purchase of assets or equipment, quotations must be provided for these items.
Please read the guidelines carefully and ensure that all the required information is submitted.
In addition, you should try and get your application in as early as possible once a call is issued.
• The National Lotteries Commission does not sell application forms, guidelines and / or any other application related documentation. Applicants should not pay for these documents from any other person or organisation.
• Applicants are advised not to pay for assistance in completing application forms except from an approved agent. Payment for such services to a non-approved agent from the allocated grant will constitute a breach of the grant agreement. Assistance from NLC offices is offered at no cost to the applicant
• Applications from for-profit organisations, political parties or organs of state (excluding educational and welfare institutions) will not be accepted
• The NLC encourages organisations to ensure that project / programme activities applied for are in line with relevant alert level restrictions in terms of the Disaster Management Act and Regulations, or to implement appropriate public health and safety measures to ensure the control of COVID-19 should the State of Disaster end.
National Lotteries Commission Head Office
Block D, Hatfield Gardens
333 Grosvenor Street
PO BOX 1556
012 432 1300
086 523 7127
NLC Information Centre
Private Bag X101
08600 NLDTF (65383)
012 432 1387