NIDA Online Application System. NIDA establish a new Online System which will enable Tanzanians citizens and resident Alien to fill out the National ID application form electronically from anywhere.
What is national identity card?
A national identity card my defined as portable document, typically a plasticized card with digitally-embedded information, that someone is required or encouraged to carry as a means of confirming their identity. So Government of Tanzania designed NIDA Online Application system inorder to help their Citizens to Apply for National Identity Card.
Required Documents & details for Application (For Tanzania residents).
Inorder to Be Registered for NIDA Online Application System you must have the following details:
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Copy of birth certificate/oath of one parent.
- If the applicant’s citizenship is heirs: verify with a copy of the birth certificate or a copy of the National ID of one parent.
- If the applicant’s citizenship is registered, verify with a copy of the applicant’s registered citizenship (Dossier Number).
Required Documents & details for Application (For Foreigners)
For those foreigner who want to Apply for NIDA Cards must have:
- Passport Number.
- Resident Permit / Work Permit.
VIDEO: Jinsi Ya Kujaza Fomu online
Below video will assist you on how to fill NIDA Online Form. PLAY IT.
How to Access NIDA Online Application System
The following below is how to access or login your account for Online application of Tanzania E-National ID;
- Step One: Visit official website link https://eonline.nida.go.tz/
- Step Two: Then Click button written “Create account“
- Step Three: After page open fill need information’s which are as follows;
- Email Address
- Enter captcha text
- Step Four: After that click “login” button.
After filling the form, the applicant will be required to print it and submit it along with other documents to the NIDA Office (district) near him to complete the registration of biometric marks.
NIDA online Login Link https://eonline.nida.go.tz/Account/Login
Importance of NIDA National Identity Card | Umuhimu Wa Kitambulisho Cha Taifa
- It will simplify the census exercise.
- It will simplify the process of updating the voter register, where it is now done twice before the general election.
- They will help increase the revenue base of the Government
- They will help keep records of criminal events in an electronic memory notebook.