MDH in collaboration with MOI Office at Kitete Regional referral Hospital invite suitable candidates to apply for the following post.
JOB TITLE: CLINICIAN
Work Station: CTC-Kitete RRH
Reports to: CTC Incharge
Clinician requires extensive, current knowledge on providing clinical care to HIV patients and providing consultation to HIV-positive patients in the clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the clinic including:
- Management of Opportunistic Infections
- Staging of HIV patients for Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) eligibility, Initiating patients on ART, same day initiation, 3-6 months drug prescription, IPT initiation
- Managing complications of ART
- Initiation and monitoring of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Proper documentation of CTC2 cards, clinical notes Transforming/translate data into strategic plan to reach set targets
- Hold/spearheading WIT/QI meeting to discuss progress vs. target and quality of services
- Providing consultation to HIV-positive patients on the wards/OPD as requested
- Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring and evaluation within the Clinic
- Participating in Clinic Team Meetings and assisting the facility in charge in strategic planning for the CTC/PMTCT
- Doing any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Advance Diploma in Clinical Medicine or Degree in Medicine from recognized Institution
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in the HIV Program
- Registered member of MCT
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in this advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 3rd May, 2022 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.