Frostan has the ambition to become an Tanzanian market leader in providing a protein rich diet based on a variety of local products.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Opening shop on time daily.
- Ensuring shop is clean and well organize all the time while you ore at the shop.
- Checking out products before closing the shop and report products that are about to be out of stock (ensure consistence of products].
- Understanding range of products that are available and how they are used.
- Convincing customers to buy more & test other products that they are not familiar with,
- Pushing products that ore purchased less to customers to buy by explaining about the product.
- Receiving correct amount of cash per each product purchased and giving change accurately.
- Recording daily sales and what has been received in stock.
- Balancing stock against cash every day before leaving the shop or before handing to other shop Keeper.
- Submitting daily collections to delivery lady.
- Surveying competitors and report anything that you consider important tor the business.
- Reporting any power cuts, breakage and loss immediately.
- Performing any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Customer care and networking skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 2 plus years’ experience as a shopkeeper.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Commercial, Business Administration or relevant role.
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- Diploma in sales and marketing.
Competencies required for this Role
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work and Collaboration
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates.
Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 23 May 2022.