Legal and Human Rights Centre (LHRC) is the Tanzania’s human rights advocacy organization.
- Provide legal Aid to clients
- Reconcile and mediate client disputes.
- To update and maintain Legal Aid Management System (LAMS) and legal aid website
- Document success stories from legal aid clients
- Identify and tap issues for advocacy from the legal aid clients attended.
- Conduct gender analysis of LAC cases for identification of advocacy issues
- Provides quality legal Aid services to clients
- Ensure program is implemented towards achieving desired outputs
- Ensure timely execution of activities and other program related duties
- Contributes towards achieving LHRC vision.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
Minimum qualifications required
- To be considered for volunteering, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria
- Be either a recent graduate (having completed their studies within one year of applying)
- Successfully completed Law School
- Have completed undergraduate bachelor’s degree in law (LLB)
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 July 2022.