ESAMI seeks the services of a suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant posts in our office in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
1. Post : Office Clerk Qualifications
• A holder of ‘O’ level certificate with training in office administration and management or a relevant qualification
• Computer skills.
• Knowledge of basic accounting will be of added advantage
• Experience in an International Organization will be of an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Country Coordinator, as Office Clerk, you will be responsible for the performance of the following duties;
• Dispatch and collection of Office documents.
• General office maintenance and preparation of classrooms.
• Maintaining cleanliness in the office and public areas.
• Filling, sorting and distributing inward and outward correspondences.
• Registration of participant’s applications and admissions for various programmes.
• Maintain files and keep records updated and easily accessible;
• Assist in office management procedures.
• Maintain and monitor stocks of office supplies such as stationery, office amenities etc.
• Carryout basic bookkeeping duties.
• Operation of office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, scanners etc.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
Competence and skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills 0 Time management skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge on use of office equipment.
• Knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles.
• Ability to work under pressure.
2 Post : Administrative Assistant Qualifications
• A minimum of a Diploma in Management and Administration /Secretarial studies with experience in private sector or donor funded organizations supporting Senior Level Executives.
• A university degree in Secretarial and Administrative studies or a relevant qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of this role will be to perform all Administrative and Secretarial duties including managing routine work of the ESAMI Dar cs Salaam office, Tanzania. Specifically, the duties and responsibilities of the position shall include:
• Provide full Administrative services;
• General office management;
• Follow up with Headquarters on specific office activities;
• Consult with the Marketing at Headquarters to ensure lists of confirmed participants is made available for each programme;
• Managing office mail and correspondences;
• In charge of the office equipment;
• Record keeping and maintenance;
• Receiving and keeping record of all application forms for programmes;
• Registration of participants and facilitation of programmes;
• Performing front office duties which includes telephone handling, receiving all customers and visitors;
• Preparation of revenue return forms for programmes;
• Maintaining and controlling MBA student library books;
• Provide all secretarial support to visiting Consultants/ Staff; and
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Country Coordinator.
Competence and Skills
This position calls for strong organizational and communication skills including:
• Computer literacy especially in MS-office, email and internet; 0 Interpersonal skills;
• Record keeping and retrieval skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to work on tight deadlines; and
• Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork,
Mode of Application
Applications together with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, and three (3) referees should be addressed and emailed to:
The Director General ESAMI
P.O. BOX 3030
Email: email@example.comOnly applications sent by email will be considered. Closing date is 7th April 2022