d.light Tanzania is a global leader in social transformation by making transformative products available and affordable to low-income families. Most of the customers we serve don’t have access to reliable power or financing, and d.light removes those barriers. We enable reliable power through our solar energy solutions and enable financing with our Pay As You Go technology.
- Six (6) Mistakes to avoid when writing your CV
- 7 Ways to customize your CV to match the job description
- 60+ Best Application Letter Templates and Samples 2022 | Download editable Template
- List of all 31 CPA (T) Tuition Center providers in Tanzania
- Five (5) Email Mistakes to avoid While Applying For any Job or Internship
NEW JOBS OPPORTUNITIES AT D.LIGHT TANZANIA, MARCH 2022
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Officer
Job Identification: 16
Locations: Tanzania – Arusha
Apply Before: 05/04/2022, 10:48
The incumbent is responsible for managing and supervising operations for assembly, test, and or small production activities in the OpCo including managing, monitoring and account for all Warehouse Operations.
• Responsible for receiving, account and managing new/returned stock and movement both physical and in system at the warehouse.
• Responsible for printing, processing and coordinating dispatch of orders in system and physical in hand.
• Responsible for compiling and preparing stock movement reports daily, weekly monthly and yearly
• Coordinates the warranty process which includes checking returns, transfer repaired goods to marketing, ensuring all unreaping goods are well sorted waiting disposal.
• Ensures accurate record keeping of all transaction within the warehouse
• Responsible for production build schedule, i.e. both planning and executing, and On Time Delivery (OTD),
• Manage space, capacity and material (receiving, assembly and shipment),
• Responsible for workforce management i.e. collaborate with the HR department in hiring top quality talent and ensuring that the teams are motivated and engaged,
• Ensure proper policies, process and quality controls are in place and adhered to,
• Ensure continuous supply of materials, tools and equipment,
• Manage logistics of materials to the warehouse in a timely and cost-effective manner while ensuring security procedures and safety protocols,
• Responsible for Yield management and improvement,
• Responsible for designing analytical based daily, weekly and monthly, tracking and reporting of all value-add metrics,
• Coordinate and manage execution of any necessary rework, and distribution for Field trial, Marketing trial, rework and quality screening activities,
• Assist in vendor on-site audits, support quality inspections, follow up implementation of improvement plans and sustain normal manufacturing or assembly operation,
• Drive process improvements, efficiency and Cost Reductions,
• Manage corrective actions (in conjunction with Quality) process defects,
• Collaborate with Quality, Sourcing, Global Technical teams, Sales and Demand planning,
• Responsible for compliance with all Government, Corporate Safety and Environmental Policies in works carried out.
• Manage, monitor and account for stocks
• Report on all stock movement
• To achieve product traceability
• Daily, weekly and monthly stock reports
• Cost Optimization of value-add activities
• Record Keeping and Reporting
• OTD (On Time Delivery),
• Inventory Management;
o Stock Movement,
o Stock Reconciliations,
o Stock Control.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY