The International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (“Mechanism”) UN IRMCT is mandated to perform a number of essential functions previously carried out by the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (“ICTR”) and the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (“ICTY”). In carrying out these essential functions the Mechanism maintains the legacies of these two pioneering ad hoc international criminal courts and strives to reflect best practices in the field of international criminal justice.
- Six (6) Mistakes to avoid when writing your CV
- 7 Ways to customize your CV to match the job description
- 60+ Best Application Letter Templates and Samples 2022 | Download editable Template
- List of all 31 CPA (T) Tuition Center providers in Tanzania
- Five (5) Email Mistakes to avoid While Applying For any Job or Internship
• Under the immediate supervision of the External Relation Officer in Arusha, develop and produce information communications products such as case information sheets, press releases, media packets and reports, brochures, briefings, annual reports, newsletters, etc.
• Drafts web communications such as web content and social media messaging; prepares posts for publishing and analyses performance
• Drafts or assists in the drafting of press releases, and speeches and statements
• Organize the distribution of information material to target audiences.
• Oversee or participate in the organization of diplomatic meetings, conferences, seminars, press briefings, interviews, etc.
• Respond to a variety of inquiries and information requests internally and externally; prepare related correspondence.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY AT UN IRMCT, MARCH 2022
The organization is looking to hire individuals to fill new vacant position. Read full details through the PDF FILE attached below: