Digital Sales Officer
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited is aming of commercial bank in Tanzania.
Digital sales officer is responsible for building up and managing a high-quality customer portfolio on internet banking, mobile banking, and agents’ network around his/her vicinity. The Digital sales officer shall organise his/her work effectively, maintain a good quality portfolio and champion the effective service delivery on digital channels.
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential KCB bank customers on digital channels.
- Searching, assessing, accepting, and processing prospect agents’ applications to become KCB bank wakala (Recruitment).
- Conduct first time (activations) and routine trainings to approved agents and customers on mobile and internet banking, to ensure users can use the said services.
- Submission of all tools of trade which are provided by the bank to customers immediately after approval.
- Ensure agents premises are branded (both internally and externally) properly by approved bank standards to ensure visibility by both existing and prospect bank customers.
- Monitoring customer activities, ensure compliance to bank policies and procedures, and conduct periodic visits to their business places/premises (Relationship Management).
- Growth of customer turnover and NFI as per the agreed target
- Manage customer relationships and ensure complaints/disputes are sorted on time.
- Activation of dormant customers on mobile, internet and agency banking.
- Cross selling of other bank products.
Key responsibilities and approximate time split:
New Business Development 50%.
- Recruit new quality business within the allocated market.
- Proactively create and develop business relationships with customers.
- Build close working relationships with Branch staff, SME and Corporate team to create business opportunities.
- Implement activities to deliver value added products and services at the agent location.
- Fully understand the workings of agent banking, internet banking and mobile banking operations and risk strategy.
Customer contact (40%)
- Customer contact involves discussions and negotiations with customers on business and operational issues
- The role holder is responsible for managing and responding to customer requirements
- Establish, build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers to develop, sustain and protect agent business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of customers’ businesses
- Make sound commercial judgments in order to retain and fully develop customer base
- Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions
Planning and research (10%)
- Responsible for developing a personal sales plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals
- Personal time management of day-to-day activities to maximize return on resources
- Keeping fully updated on customer activities as reported in the media and via internal Group sources
- Maintain and understand the business environment in which the customer operates
- Constantly update knowledge on all products and services offered by KCB.
- Bachelor in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the role
- Professional qualification in Agent banking and card background / master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
Deadline: 2022-05-31 00:00:00