Are you looking for Home & Development Board HDB Resale Portal in Singapore? This article will be helpful for letting you know how to Register on HDB Resale Portal, How to login in HDB Resale Portal but also how to access the Portal.
About Home & Development Board (HDB)
The Housing & Development Board (HDB) is Singapore’s public housing authority. Home & Development Board plan and develop Singapore’s housing estates; building homes and transforming towns to create a quality living environment for all. Home & Development Board provide various commercial, recreational, and social amenities in our towns for their residents’ convenience.
How to Access HDB InfoWEB and HDB Resale Portal
To access Home & Development Board Resale Portal you should use the following browsers;
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- (Android) Google Chrome
- (Apple iOS) Safari
How to Login to HDB Resale Portal and HDB InfoWEB
After Opening Your Browser (As suggested above) then follow the following steps;
- Step one: Click here to LOGIN
- Step Two: Fill required informations.
- Step Three: Click log in
Who are Eligible to Register for SingPass
- All Singapore Citizens,
- Singapore Permanent Residents,
- Pass holders (Employment Pass, EntrePass, S-Pass, Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass)
- Selected Work Permit holders are eligible to register for a Singpass account. They can check their eligibility and register for it via this link: https://www.singpass.gov.sg/singpass/register/instructions
NOTE: Flat sellers, who are not eligible to register for a Singpass account, can register their Intent to Sell under the ‘I am a non-resident Administrator or Executor’ option. If they do not have a Singapore registered mobile number, they may provide a Singapore registered mobile number of their relative or friend during the registration of their Intent to Sell.
HDB Contacts details
- For requests to HDB relating to your new or resale flat application, or HDB housing loan, you can send them via MyRequest@HDB
- e-Feedback Form
- Sales/ Resale Customer Service Line: 1800-866-3066 (weekdays: 8:00am to 5:00pm, off-peak period: Tuesdays to Fridays, 8:00am to 10:00am)
- For enquiries about:
- Buying or selling flats
- Status of applications
- Application procedures
- Scheme details
- Eligibility conditions