New 2136 UTUMISHI Jobs opportunities at DifferentInstitutions, May 2022. Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service (PSRS) on behalf of the Different Institutions May 2022, welcome job applications from Tanzanians who have qualifications to fill 2136 available vacancies as announced on PDF below;
New 2136 UTUMISHI Jobs opportunities at Different Institutions
Download Pdf file below to read all 2136 job vacancies announced by PSRS and all requirements;
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Utumishi is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government, politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values:–
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Loyalty to Government.
- Courtesy to all.
- Respect for the law, and
- Proper use of official information