The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with the status of an independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Recommended: Nafasi Mpya Za Kazi Leo.
Vision: To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
Mission: To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency, and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment-related matters.
Functions of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002, as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS, are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare the database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference for filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government, politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values:-
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Loyalty to Government.
- Courtesy to all.
- Respect for the law, and
- Proper use of official information.
CLICK HAPA CHINI KU- DOWNLOAD PDF FILES ZA MAJINA YOTE AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Download PDF files written in SWAHILI with all names and more details below…..
Names released on behalf of Muhimbili National Hospital (MNH)
Official Released Date: 05th January 2023.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE