Call for Interview at TBS for Internship Positions.The Tanzania Standards Board (TBS) would like to inform applicants for the positions of on-the-job training (Internship) to be a written interview for job training Maintenance, IT, Product/Cargo Inspection, Marketing and Relations, Genealogy, Accounting and Finance and Record Keeping are expected to be held on 20-08-2022 on Saturday starting at eight o’clock in the morning The interview will be held at the Dar es Salaam University Hall.
Names Called for Interview at TBS for Internship Positions
All interviewees listed below should consider the following instructions:
- Have an ID with a photo for identification;
- Have a charcoal pen (pencil), an ink pen (blue or black), a calculator (calculator), ruler and Original certificates (Secondary, College and Birth/NIDA);
- Testimonials, Provisional Results, Statement of Results, Results Slip
- THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE INTERVIEWED;
- Paying for food, transportation, accommodation and other social expenses throughout the interview.
- For interviewees who studied outside of Tanzania, they must have proof that their certificates have been reviewed and recognized by TCU and/or NECTA;
Applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they did not meet the set criteria.
Call for Interview at TBS for Internship Positions – August 2022.
For more information please open the following attachment;