NACTE Online Award Verification System (AVN). On this article you will get full details about NACTE AVN Application process on how to get AVN number from NACTE through the NACTE AVN registration system
What is NACTE Award Verification System(AVN)?
The system that allows Diploma Holders who aspiring to Join Higher Education to verify their awards qualifications
How To Apply for NACTE Award Verification System(AVN)?
The AVN number can be obtained online from NACTE website through the following link award verification number (AVN). Please note that you may be required to pay certain amount of money. An Example of AVN is (19NA12212ME). Do not upload any certificate.
The system Allows Diploma Holders who aspiring to Join Higher Education to verify their awards qualifications
To proceed with the application you must have the following;
- Valid and Working Email Address
- Valid Mobile Phone Number
To apply for mentioned category you must be registered to NAVS. Follow the below link to proceed.
- If this is your first time click here to start your application.
- If you are already registered please click here
How to Apply for AVN number
To apply for the AVN number you must be registered to NAVS. Follow the steps below to proceed with your application;
- Step 1: Vist the NACTE Online Award Verification System (NAVS) at : http://126.96.36.199:8080/navs/
- Step 2: On the NAVS click the registration link to register yourself on the System (NACTE AVN registration)
- Step 3: Register on the Online Award Verification System by filling in required information to proceed with registration.
- You must enter your initial qualification details. You must be holder of Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE), General Certificate of Engineering (GCE) or its equivalent recognised by NECTA, or National Vocational Award (NVA) 3 from VETA or its equivalent recognised by VETA or General Certificate of Engineering(GCE) from NECTA or Certificate of Education Under Mpango wa MUKA.
- Kindly answer the provided questions correctly and fill in required information to proceed with registration.
For more details and to proceed with your NACTE AVN registration you can visit the NACTE Online Award Verification System (NAVS)
How to login on NACTE Online Award Verification System (NAVS)? NACTE AVN login.
All registered users can login on the NACTE AVN system with ease. Follow the steps below to login on the AVN number application NACTE portal.
- Go to the NAVS website http://188.8.131.52:8080/navs/
- Click the Login link from the top left corner
- The NACTE AVN login will open
- Provide your username and password, enter the code displayed on the page and the Login button to access your account
If you are having trouble with the NACTE Online Award Verification System (NAVS), please contact the NACTVET from 09:00 to 15:30 on
+255 22 2780077, +255 22 2780312, +255 22 2780061, +255 22 2780079, 0719222846 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern (Mtwara) – 0735376020/0735720198,
- Northern (Arusha) – 0737833507,
- Western – 0262604533/0737796142/0736730073,
- Central (Dodoma) – 0262323121,
- Lake (Mwanza) – 0719313602/0739313602,
- Zanzibar – +255 242 233043/0763129094/0736444566,
- Southern Highland (Mbeya) – 0737587575/0737928892