TUT login, TUT login upload documents, Brightspace TUT login, TUT login status. myTUTor is the official Learning Management System (LMS) of Tshwane University of Technology. The LMS is used to obtain access to online learning content, discussions with lecturers and peers and online assessments. This is the window to access all online learning resources. Content is developed and maintained by academic departments.
Please accept my warmest greetings on behalf of the undergraduate students. This is where you can find vital information on timetables, exams, and student support, as well as quick links to the online registration system, your student email, MyTUTor, and the library if you are a current student. Login to TUT in the year 2023.
TUT ITS is the name of the student portal of the Tshwane University of Technology. As a current student, this is where you will find important information about schedules, exam results, and student support.
How to log into TUT ITS
To access TUT ITS enabler login page,
- Navigate to itstutprodi4app.tut.ac.za.
- Enter your student number.
- Enter your PIN.
- Hit the Login button to access your TUT login portal.
TUT ITS enables students at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) to access academic and financial information on their mobile devices.
ITS provides students with access to their university data from a variety of mobile platforms, including tablets, smartphones, and other cellphones.
TUT ITS uses
The Tshwane University of Technology students portal gives you 24×7 on-demand access to available academic, financial and residential information to students, including;
- exam timetable information,
- exam results,
- registration information,
- admission status,
- financial statements and
- financial aid information.
TUT myTuTor is an online eLearning portal for Tshwane University of Technology students.
How to Upload Required Documents at TUT
- National Senior Certificate/ Grade 11 results
- ID copy
- Application fee
Certify, Scan, and convert the documents into pdf and ensure that the size of each document does not exceed 520-kilo bytes
- Log in on TUT its
- Click the menu option (three horizontal lines) on the top right side
- Click Re-admission option
- Scroll down and then click the certificate seen
- Click on Load/View Documents of the specific documents, e.g. ID document
- Click on Upload Document on the pop-up menu
- Click on Browse to navigate where you have saves your documents on your device
- Click on save to Upload your document.
Applications Response meaning:
- Unconditionally Acceptance: it means you have been accepted with no conditions such as selection test or any other assessment
- Unsuccessful: it means you can not register for the course of your choice, you will have to do re-admission. before you apply make sure you meet the course requirements.
- Course Full: The course you applied for it’s full, meaning you can not be admitted for that reason
- In Process: This means your application has been received and processed but has not yet given a final status.
- Conditionally Acceptance: You are accepted, but you might have other conditions that can prevent you from registering such as outstanding documents, your matric results that have not yet been issued, or any assignment ye to be revised/reviewed
- Admission Without status: Your application has not yet been processed, it is captured, you will have to wait for the final status.
- Course Omitted: Your application has been captured but you might have forgotten to send your ID, Results, or Certificate copy.
How to access and change myTUTor password
- Your Username is your student number.
- Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
- To reset or create a new password click here.
- Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
- To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
- Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
Always use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser to access myTUTor. Also, it takes 24 to 48 hours for profiles and subjects to be synced on myTUTor after registration.
If after 48 hours you still cannot log in or see all your subjects, then contact the myTUTor service desk at 012 382 4427 or myTUTor@tut.ac.za.
How to check your TUT status 2022
Use the tut check status page to check your application status. To check your status,
- Navigate to ienabler.tut.ac.za.
- Enter ID Number to see your Application Status and Student Number.
- Alternatively, if you don’t have an ID Number, enter your;
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Click Submit.
TUT Contact Center
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655
Difficulties obtaining tut4life email address
TUT Contact Center
Tel: 086 110 2421
SMS Number: 30655.
If you face any issues logging in to TUT ITS or any related problem, let me know in the comment section.