My SANTS Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a SANTS student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The SANTS student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information.
In essence, this article contains details on the official SANTS student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the SANTS student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- SANTS Course Registration;
- SANTS Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your SANTS Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your SANTS transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
How to Access My SANTS Student portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to the SANTS website at www.sants.co.za. Click on the “Student Login” button located in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Select “Login”
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Login” button to access your student portal.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to access various features of your student portal, such as viewing your grades, accessing course materials, and communicating with your instructors. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link located below the login fields. Follow the prompts to retrieve your login credentials.