MOH Call For Work Wizara Ya Afya 2022 Kuitwa kazini ajira wizara ya afya The Ministry of Health would like to inform applicants for health cadre jobs announced on the Ministry’s website employment.moh.go.tz on April 16, 2022 until May 03, 2022 that exercise job analysis exercise received completed. Applicants who meet the criteria whose names are listed in the ad this they should consider the following;
- Reporting in Mirembe College of Nursing and Midwifery – Dodoma within Fourteen (14) days from the date of this announcement.
- Arrive with the original certificate and two (2) copies for each certificate used when applying for a job including;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Personal resume (CV)
- Copy of Identification / Citizenship Number (NIDA);
- Copy of Secondary education certificates (Form Four and Six);
- Copy of professional certificates as well as Transcript;
- Copy of Internship Training Certificate; vii. Copy of Registration Certificate from the relevant Council and Board (Valid License);
MOH: Call For Work Wizara Ya Afya 2022
The President of the United Republic of Tanzania issued a Notice on assignment of Ministerial responsibilities (Instrument) vide Government Notice No.144 of 22nd April, 2016. In that Instrument, the President has created a Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children which is mandated for formulation of
Policies on Health, Community Development, the Elderly Children and Gender and their implementation.
(b) Preventive and Curative Services.
(c) Chemical Management Services.
(d) Medical Laboratory Services.
(e) Medical Research and Nutrition.
(f) Food and Drug Quality Services.
(g) Medical Supplies.
(h) Promotion of Traditional and Alternative Medicine.
(i) Health Services Inspection.
(j) Family Planning.
(k) International Health and Medical Organizations.
(l) Coordination of NGO dealing with the functions under this sector.
(m) Coordination of International Organization under this sector.
(n) Performance Improvement and Development of Human Resource Service and their Implementation under this ministry.
(o) Extre-Ministerial Departments, Parastatal Organization and Projects under this ministry.
The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children is responsible for the following:-
1. Formulation of Health related policies
2. Provision of:
- Hospital services
- Preventive services
- Chemical management services
- Forensic science service
- Food and drug quality services
- Reproductive Health services
- Promotion of traditional medicine.
- Inspection of health services.
- Participating in international health and medical organizations
- Developing human resource under the Ministry
- Overseeing extra ministerial development parastatal and projects under the Ministry.
- Supervising government agencies under the Ministry.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
To coordinate medical functions and health services delivery under the Ministry through four (4) Departments and two (2) Units as follows: –
- Department of Preventive Services
- Department of Curative Services
- Human Resources Development
- Department of Nursing and Midwifery Services
1. Health Emergence Preparedness and Response Unit
2. Pharmaceutical Services Unit
(To View their roles please visit the Administration Page under the homepage)