Mfumo Wa Usajili Wa Vizazi Na Vifo – RITA Uhakiki Online System
RITA Uhakiki Online System. This is a new service that enables an applicant to complete an Electronic Birth or Death Application Form anywhere. After completing the birth or death certificate application form, he / she will need to print it and submit it along with the other exhibits to the nearest District Office for his / her Certificate application to be processed.
DETAILS REQUIRED DURING THE COMPLETION OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM.
- Birth certificate for generations registered in time in medical facilities
- Clinic Card.
- Baptism certificate.
- Leaving a primary or secondary education certificate (leaving certificate).
- National Identity Card or Voting Card.
- National Identity Cards or Parent Voting Card
- A recent applicant photo with a light blue shade (Light blue Background)
Important: The applicant must attach not less than two of the above-mentioned illustrations along with the parent IDs.
DETAILS REQUIRED DURING THE COMPLETION OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FORM
- Notice of death by death registered in time at the medical center
For death that occurred at home or late registration the applicant must attach;
- LETTER OF IDENTITY: The applicant for a delayed death certificate is required to bring an identification letter from the Ward / Village Executive Officer of the area where the incident occurred. The letter should state the full names of the deceased, date of death, place of death and cause of death. Also, attach a small photo of the Applicant to the letter and stamp it.
- BROTHERS ‘SUMMARY: The relatives of the deceased are required to sit down and prepare a summary of the agenda which, among other things, is to appoint a trustee who will be legally recognized to follow the death certificate. The meeting should be attended by the relatives of the deceased. They will also be required to list their names and indicate their relationship with the deceased. Those brothers they will be required to sign to confirm their participation. This summary must be certified by the Ward / Village Executive Officer by stamping and signing.
NOTE: It should be noted that the summary should include all close relatives of the deceased in order to avoid possible conflicts. Also if the Registrar has any doubts about the content of the summary he may call some of the attendees for further interviews.
- OATH VOW: A affidavit from a court or attorney issued by the applicant (Administrator of the Estate) stating the details of the deceased such as full names, date of death and place of death and cause of death
Birth and Death Certificate Verification
This is a new service that enables the applicant to submit an application for verification of birth and death certificate electronically from anywhere. The applicant will be required to scan the birth or death certificate he or she needs to verify and then send it electronically for verification. Verification responses will be sent to the account you opened in the section labelled “View Status“
GETTING BIRTH AND DEATH REGISTRATION SERVICES THROUGH RITA Uhakiki Online Portal
The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) would like to inform the Public that you can now apply for the following services online:
- New Birth and Death Registration Application
- Verification of Birth Certificate or Death
Important things to consider when applying:
- Keep track of the information you used to create an account,
- The applicant must have his / her correct information with both parents,
- Applicant will receive a Payment Invoice and will be required to pay through Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Networks (M–PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL Money) only in accordance with the information provided.
- The applicant should have soft copies of the required attachments in the pdf format,
- The applicant must specify the district in which he or she will receive the certificate
In addition, We would like to urge all applicants to follow the instructions above to avoid inconvenience.
The e-Service application address as well as the Service Application Guide are located at the bottom of this page
Note: applications will not be processed prior to finalization of service fee payments.
For more information call 0800 117 482