Matokeo Ya Usaili Ajira Za Sensa 2022 Mwanza Jiji District Download PDF, The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has been established as an autonomous public office by the Statistics Act, 2015 and has the mandate to provide official statistics to the Government, business community and the public at large.
The Act also gives NBS the mandate to play the role as a co-coordinating agency, within the National Statistical System (NSS) to ensure that quality official statistics is produced. Before the enactment of the Statistics Act of 2015, the NBS was one of the Government Executive Agencies which was established on the 26th March, 1999 under the Executive Agencies Act, 1997.
Matokeo Ya Usaili Ajira Za Sensa Mwanza Jiji | Census Interview Results
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period.
In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in a country, by age and gender, place of residence and status of education, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status.
These basic data are the ones that can match the real needs of citizens including special groups with special needs for example, people with disabilities, women, children, youth and the elderly thus facilitating the development of policies and development plans according to the need and environment.
About Census 2022
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing to conduct the Census. The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.
How to check names of Selected for Matokeo Ya Usaili Ajira Za Sensa Mwanza Jiji.
The following below is helpful guide to check Majina Ya Waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF;-
- Go to your internet support device
- Make sure you have internet access
- Then visit official website link https://www.nbs.go.tz/index.php/sw/
- After page open you will go to latest news widget then search for “majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa 2022 PDF“
- After seen announcement open it to download attached PDF file.
- Then go to your download files in your device and search for downloaded PDF file to open it, make sure you have PDF reader applications like Microsoft Office, WPS, Google Driver and other more.
- Thus, after opening it search for your names.