Majina Walioitwa Usaili TRA 2022 – Names Called for Tanzania Revenue Authority. On this Article you will go through tra interview 2022, majina ya interview tra 2022, tra interview results 2022, tra interview questions pdf, maswali ya interview tra, interview tra 2022 jamii forum, tra interview 2022, majina ya interview tra 2022, maswali ya interview tra, tra interview results 2022, tra interview questions pdf, interview tra 2022 jamii forum, tra customs officer interview questions tra shortlisted 2022, government jobs in tanzania 2022, tanzania government jobs, government of tanzania, government of tanzania ministries, government of tanzania website, government jobs in tanzania
Tanzania Revenue Authority
Tanzania Revenue Authority TRA is a government agency that is responsible for the collection of taxes and duties. It also has the responsibility of collecting revenue from other sources such as excise duty, import duty, and export duty.
Majina Walioitwa Usaili TRA 2022 – Names Called for Tanzania Revenue Authority
The Tanzania Revenue Authority has announced the names of the candidates shortlisted for the first round interview which will take place on e 17 December, 2022 hadi tarehe 08 January, 2023. If you have recently applied for job opportunities announced by the Tanzania Revenue Authority through the Government Recruitment Portal (Ajira Portal), you can check if you have been selected for an interview from a list of Candidates selected from the document below.
Names Called for Tanzania Revenue Authority TRA Governmental Jobs Interview 2022 | Majina Ya Kwenye Usaili TRA 2022
The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The written interview will be conducted in four zones which are pided into the regions of Dodoma (University of Dodoma UDOM), Dar es Salaam (University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Associate University of Education (DUCE) and Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial College (MNMA) Kigamboni, Mbeya (University of Science and Technology (MUST)) and Mwanza (Mtakitifu Agustino University (SAUT).
- The written interview will be conducted from 17-18 December, 2022and the interview will be conducted on 07-08 January, 2023 as shown in this announcement; the time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- The written interview will also be conducted in Zanzibar (Institute of Public Administration (IPA). Interviews will be conducted in Dodoma (University of Dodoma (UDOM)) and Zanzibar (Maruhubi Tourism College).
- Each Interviewee should correctly quote his selection interview number and Actions, those numbers are available on the account of each Interviewee in the job application system;
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview venue dressed
- Each Interviewee should have identification for identification; viii. Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter’s ID, Work ID, Citizenship ID, Passport or letter of identification from the local/Village Executive where you live;
- Interviewees with different names in their documents should ensure that they arrive with an oath of name (Affidavit) or document of registration of names (Deedpoll).
- The interviewees must come with their ACTUAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, diploma, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
- Respondents who will submit “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, form V and form VI results slips will NOT be accepted and will not be allowed. CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW;
- Each interviewee will pay for food, travel and accommodation; xiii. Each interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview; xiv. For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, make sure their certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant authorities (such as TCU, NACTE or
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- For cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards, they should bring their Original Registration Certificates along with their Work Licenses.
- All the interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log into their accounts and copy the interview number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview.